1. Laser (men's single-handed dinghy): Houston Yacht Club. Local contenders _ Mark Mendelblatt, St. Petersburg; Zach Railey, Clearwater; Brad Funk, Largo; Brett Davis, Largo.
2. Mistral (men's and women's singlehanded windsurfer): U.S. Sailing Center-Martin County, Stuart. Local contenders _ Ben Barger, St. Petersburg.
470 (men's and women's doublehanded dinghy) Houston Yacht Club. Local contenders _ Skipper, Allison Jolly, St. Petersburg; Crew, Susan Reischmann, Palmetto.
FEB. 12-22, 2004
1. Europe (women's singlehanded dinghy) and Finn (men's singlehanded dinghy): Lauderdale Yacht Club.
2. 49er (open doublehanded high-performance dinghy) and Yngling (women's triplehanded keelboat): Key Biscayne Yacht Club. Locals contending _ David Fagen, St. Petersburg.
3. Tornado (open doublehanded multihull): Miami Yacht Club. Locals contending _ Robbie Daniel, Clearwater.
MARCH 18-28, 2004
1. Star (men's doublehanded keelboat): U.S. Sailing Center, Jensen Beach, and Coral Reef Yacht Club.