A self-guided tour of historic homes and buildings in southern Pinellas County, sponsored by the St. Petersburg Museum of History, will be from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Feb. 14.
The tour route includes the last home of developer Perry Snell, built in 1940; the Dickens House bed and breakfast, a restored 1912 Arts and Crafts bungalow; the Renaissance Vinoy Resort, built in 1925; the new condos at the restored 1926 Snell Arcade; the landmark 1929 Tramor Cafeteria, now the staff cafeteria for the St. Petersburg Times; the 1891 Williams House, home of one of the founders of St. Petersburg, John Williams; the 1916 Bradshaw Mansion in Roser Park, built for former Mayor James G. Bradshaw; and the Great Hall at Stetson University College of Law in Gulfport, once the main dining room of the Rolyat Hotel, built in 1926.
Tourgoers may visit the buildings in any order on tour day.
Tickets are $15 for museum members, $20 for nonmembers. They are available at the museum, 335 Second Ave. NE on the approach to the Pier; or call (727) 894-1052. Proceeds benefit the museum's educational programs for children.