1. "When we get old, we gotta find something better to do with our time."
a) Rudy Boesch, 76-year-old Survivor: All-Stars participant, in a weak moment to the second-oldest participant, 50-year-old Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien.
b) Nick Lachey, to wife Jessica Simpson, after meeting senior citizens at an Atlantic City casino's Oktoberfest party.
c) Keisha Castle-Hughes, 13-year-old best actress Oscar nominee, on what advice she has for her peers.
2. "No matter how good-looking you are, if Brad Pitt starts dating this girl you like, you're in trouble."
a) Jennifer Aniston, a.k.a. Mrs. Pitt, speaking generally, not specifically.
b) Andy Serkis, aware that playing Gollum in The Lord of the Rings series will not get him women.
c) Topher Grace, analyzing his character's plight in Win a Date With Tad Hamilton!
3. "I don't know if it's anything that I'll be able to apply to real life, but it's good to have some skills."
a) Josh Duhamel, who learned to ride a horse to play the title role in Tad Hamilton!.
b) Jude Law, on being a Briton using a Southern accent in Cold Mountain.
c) Britney Spears, deciding to pretend that her wedding and 55-hour marriage was an acting exercise.
4. "My life right now is like . . . when you look at a lava lamp, it's like the moment right before everything pours over."
a) Ashton Kutcher, destined to be stuck in the '70s.
b) Sean Astin, getting final confirmation that playing Samwise Gamgee in The Lord of the Rings series was a good career move.
b) Ben Affleck, who needs therapy post-J.Lo.
5. "I can't even imagine that happening. I think it's going to be a very long time. By "very long,' I mean never."
a) Jennifer Lopez, on when she will stop being bitter about Ben.
b) Jimmy Kimmel, on his chance of hosting the Oscars.
c) Ken Watanabe, supporting actor Oscar nominee, on when an Asian actor will be nominated again (at least that's what his translator said he said).
6. "He was . . . more concerned that he forgot the crab cake recipe than would I be in Godfather III."
a) Sofia Coppola, admitting that father Francis Ford Coppola wasn't always supportive of her work.
b) Robert Duvall, saying that Francis Ford Coppola wasn't always supportive of his work.
c) Diane Keaton, on how much fun Something's Gotta Give was compared with some of her other movie experiences.
7. "Britney Spears . . . shows her belly button and has a voice about the size of my little finger."
a) Jason Alexander, finally venting his bitterness about their annulment.
b) Alicia Keys, asked to compare and contrast.
c) Robert Goulet, who knows his style of singing makes him a tough sell with people under 40.
8. "You read about Fudge and the Ministry of Magic _ that's Tony Blair! And Guantanamo is not that different from Azkaban. There are Dementors there, too."
a) Alfonso Cuaron, director of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, saying J.K. Rowling's books resemble real life.
b) Daniel Radcliffe, the movies' Harry Potter, trying to inspire political activism in young fans.
c) J.K. Rowling, afraid some people identify too strongly with her books.
ANSWERS: 1,b; 2,c; 3,a; 4,b; 5,b; 6,a; 7,c; 8,a.