1. 30-MINUTE MEALS 2 by Rachael Ray (Lake Island Press, $14.95). Still going strong.
2. ITALIAN EASY: RECIPES FROM THE LONDON RIVER CAFE by Rose Gray and Ruth Rogers (Clarkson Potter, $35). Admirers of the authors' half-dozen other cookbooks are propelling this new title.
3. THE SOUTH BEACH DIET COOKBOOK by Arthur Agatston (Rodale Press, $29.95). Recipes for the dieter.
4. THE NEW JOY OF COOKING by Marion Rombauer Becker, et al. (Scribner, $35). A standard enjoys a back-to-the-college-apartment bounce.
5. BOBBY FLAY'S BOY GETS GRILL: 125 REASONS TO LIGHT YOUR FIRE! by Bobby Flay (Scribner, $30). Keeps going strong all season.