Pinellas County and Old Palm Harbor Main Street will host a public opening of Harbor Hall in the recently restored Rheba Sutton White Chapel complex at 2 p.m. Sunday. The chapel, at 1190 Georgia Ave. in old downtown Palm Harbor, was built in 1924. It was renovated in 2002 by the county with a $295,000 grant from the state Division of Historical Resources. The restoration won an outstanding achievement award from the Florida Trust for Historic Preservation. The White Chapel and Harbor Hall are available for weddings, christenings, memorial services, meetings, music recitals and presentations through Old Palm Harbor Main Street. For reservations, call Kathy Govola at (727) 787-4700 or e-mail ophmsverizon.net.