This week's report covers incidents in Hillsborough county and the cities of Tampa and Temple Terrace from Dec. 23 to Dec. 26. Addresses may reflect where the incident happened or who reported it.
1. DALE MABRY HIGHWAY AND ELLENWOOD LANE, DEC. 17, 4:15 A.M.: A pedestrian, trying to run away after a fight, was hit by a 1980 Cadillac, which then fled the scene. The Cadillac was later found, and the 20-year-old male driver was charged with leaving the scene of a traffic crash with injury and with driving under the influence with injury. The injured 21-year-old male pedestrian was take to St. Joseph's Hospital.
2. FLETCHER AVE AND ORANGE GROVE DRIVE, DEC. 17, 4:20 P.M.: A westbound 1989 Chevrolet rear-ended a 2003 Acura. The 57-year-old female Chevy driver was charged with not having proof of insurance.
3: FLETCHER AVE. AND NEBRASKA AVE., DEC. 17, 6:45 A.M.: An eastbound 1991 Pontiac rear-ended a 1998 Chevrolet, which then hit a 2003 Ford. The 18-year-old male Pontiac driver was charged with careless driving.
4: BRUCE B. DOWNS BLVD. AND BEARSS AVE., DEC. 18, 5 P.M.: A northbound 2004 Ford rear-ended a HARTline bus. The 51-year-old male Ford driver was charged with careless driving.
5. FLETCHER AVE. AND 46TH ST., DEC. 18, 6:30 P.M.: A westbound 2002 Mercedes rear-ended a 1993 Plymouth, which then hit a 1994 Infiniti. The Infiniti then hit a 1997 Mercury, which hit a 2003 Toyota. The 31-year-old female Mercedes driver was charged with careless driving. The injured were taken to University Community Hospital-Carrollwood.
6. BEARSS AVE. AND HAVEN BEND, DEC. 19, 9:11 A.M.: A westbound 2004 Kia rear-ended a 2002 Honda. The 47-year-old male Kia driver was charged with careless driving.
7. FLETCHER AVE. AND 22ND ST., DEC. 19, 12:01 P.M.: An eastbound 2003 Honda motorcycle swerved to avoid traffic and fell on its side. No charges were filed. The 37-year-old male driver was taken to University Community Hospital.
8. DALE MABRY HIGHWAY AND FLETCHER AVE., DEC. 19, 1:55 P.M.: A 1999 Mercury turning left was hit by a 1998 Mercury. The 83-year-old male 1999 Mercury driver was charged with a violation of right of way.
9. DALE MABRY HIGHWAY AND BEARSS AVE., DEC. 20, 2:54 P.M.: A 2001 Ford hit a pedestrian in a parking lot. No charges were filed. The injured 83-year-old male was taken to University Community Hospital.
10. FLETCHER AVE. AND ROME AVE., DEC. 21, 5:38 P.M.: A westbound 1999 BMW hit a 1999 Acura turning left from a private drive. No charges were filed. The injured were taken to University Community Hospital.
11. DALE MABRY HIGHWAY AND FLETCHER AVE., DEC. 22, 2:51 P.M.: A 2000 Plymouth turning left was hit by a northbound 2000 Mercedes. The 83-year-old female Plymouth driver was charged with a violation of right of way.
12: EHRLICH ROAD AND N DALE MABRY HIGHWAY, DEC. 23, 11:50 A.M.: A 2003 Toyota rear ended a 2001 Kia in the median break while turning left. The 50-year-old Toyota driver was charged with careless driving.
_ JEREMY HAYES AND STEPHANIE HAYES