1. PALM RIVER ROAD, from 58th Street S to Eighth Avenue S, road closed through Feb. 28 for culvert replacement.
2. ALLEN ROAD, Keysville area, from Edison Road to County Line Road, road closed from 9 a.m. Monday through 6 p.m. March 6 for railroad crossing repairs.
3. LITHIA-PINECREST ROAD, at Miller Road, alternating lanes closed from Feb. 20 through March 17 to install traffic signal, create turn lane, and add handicapped ramps.
4. LITHIA-PINECREST ROAD, from Bloomingdale Avenue to the Alafia River bridge, reclaimed water main installation until June.
5. STATE ROAD 60, from Hillsboro Memorial Gardens to east of Pinewood Avenue N, eliminating some short left-turn lanes and adding space to the northbound turn lane onto Lakewood Drive. Westbound lane closures on State Road 60 from 8 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.; eastbound closures from 9:30 p.m. to 7 a.m. until summer 2006.
6. ALEXANDER STREET, from U.S. 92 to north of Interstate 4; intermittent lane closures from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., and from 8:30 p.m. to 6 a.m., until fall 2006 to widen lanes and build a new entrance ramp to westbound I-4.