Estimated ticket sales for Friday through Sunday at U.S. and Canadian theaters, according to Exhibitor Relations Co. Inc. Final figures through July 4 were not available at press time.
1. Superman Returns, Warner Bros., $52.15-million.
2. The Devil Wears Prada, Twentieth Century Fox, $27-million.
3. Click, Sony, $19.4-million.
4. Cars, Disney $14-million.
5. Nacho Libre, Paramount, $6.2-million.
6. The Lake House, Warner Bros., $4.5-million.
7. The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, Universal, $4.4-million.
8. Waist Deep, Focus, $3.3-million.
9. The Break-Up, Universal, $2.8-million.
10. The Da Vinci Code, Sony, $2.3-million.