1. Interstate 75 will be closed at night in one lane around County Line Road through early 2007 to add a lane.
2. Interstate 275 will be closed at night in one lane from Bearss Avenue to Interstate 75 through early 2007 to add a high-tension cable barrier.
3. Race Track Road will be closed in different lanes from Countryway Boulevard to S Mobley Road through Feb. 17 for road widening, bridge replacement and signalization.
4. Bruce B. Downs will be closed in different lanes at Commerce Palms Drive through Dec. 22 to construct a right-turn lane.
5. Waters Avenue will be closed in different lanes between Wilsky Boulevard and Hanley Road through Dec. 15 for new concrete medians and asphalt paving.
6. Linebaugh Avenue will be closed in different lanes west of Henderson Road through Dec. 22 to widen the road.
7. North Street will be closed at Clark Avenue through Dec. 18 to replace a manhole.
8. Fletcher Avenue will be closed in different lanes at Magnolia Drive through May 31, 2007, for intersection improvements, drainage, road widening and signalization.
Compiled by Jeremy Hayes and Kathryn Helmke, Times staff writers.