Vendors and crafters are needed for the following nonprofit events:
- Citrus County Craft Council's 18th annual Harvest Moon Craft Show, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sept. 1, Crystal River National Guard Armory, Venable Street, Crystal River. The show will benefit the Citrus United Basket. Crafters interested in participating can call maria or Gene at (352) 621-3608.
- Spring Hill's 40th Birthday Bash, Sept. 22 and 23, at the Lake House, 1202 Kenlake Ave., Spring Hill. Arts and craft and business vendors are invited to participate. Call 666-4746 for details.
- Hispanic Scholarship Civic and Cultural Foundation's annual Spanish Heritage Festival for Scholarships, Sept. 29, Hernando County Fairgrounds, 6436 S Broad St., Brooksville. Outdoor and indoor booths are available for $45; for electricity, there is an additional $5 fee. For reservations or information, call Justa Bozman at 796-0570.
- 14th annual Sonshine Arts and Crafts Festival, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Oct. 27, Christ Lutheran Church, 475 North Ave. W, Brooksville. Indoor table and outdoor space reservations are $15. Reservations must be received before Aug. 31. Sponsored by the Mary Martha Guild of the church, proceeds will benefit the youth groups and their projects. For applications or information, call Barbara at 799-3082 or Inge at 686-8751 between 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Weeki Wachee North Crime Watch hosts Craft Show, noon to 4 p.m. Oct. 28, 10401 Commercial Way, north of Weeki Wachee. Vendor spaces are $10. For reservations, call Ed Zelinski at 592-4889 or Bobby Hawley at 596-8949.
- A Taste of Jazz, 10 a.m. Nov. 3 and 4, Weeki Wachee Springs, 6131 Commercial Way, Weeki Wachee. Cosponsored by the Hernando County Fine Arts Council and Hernando Jazz Society. The event is included with regular park admission prices. Spaces are available for food vendors and artists of "wearable" art. Corporate sponsorships are available. Proceeds benefit the Fine Art Council's grant program. Call Mary Jane Russell for details, 754-4788. Visit www.hernandoarts.org.
- Forest Oaks and Spring Oaks assisted living facilities to host craft show, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 10, 8055 Forest Oaks Blvd., Spring Hill. Spaces are $25; vendors bring their own tables. Call Mona, 683-3323.
- Spring Hill Art League's 34th annual Fall Harvest of Art show, Nov. 17 and 18, at the Outlet Shopping Mall, 3021 Commercial Way, Spring Hill. This is a juried show of fine arts, fine crafts, country crafts, photography and youth art. Business exhibitors are invited to participate. Call Isabelle for details, 683-5452.
- Hernando County Fair Association's outdoor Flea Market, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday, except during the annual Hernando County Fair. Vendor spaces are available for $10 a day. The fairgrounds is at 6436 S Broad St. Call 796-4552.