Florida Fastbreak is holding registration for its Hoopstars Fest camp for boys and girls ages 5-18. Registration is at the Sports Authority at 9560 U.S. 19 in N. Port Richey Saturday from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.; and Friday and July 30 from 5-9 p.m.; Aug. 10 and 13 from 5-9 p.m. and Aug. 11 from 10-3 p.m. The cost is $55. Call (727) 845-3482 or visit floridafastbreak.com.
West Pasco FC will hold fall/winter recreational soccer registration at the Holiday Field concession stand Aug. 11 and 12. Saturday registration times are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Sundays will be 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. Fee for 6-and-under players is $95, for 8-and-up it's $125. Season runs from October to February. For more details visit www.westpascofc.com.
- A competitive region champions team is forming for girls 18-and-under. Hudson Cobras coach Chris Swezey is piecing together a team that will compete in four major tournament per season. The cost is $175 and includes full uniform and training. Call Swezey at (727) 856-8383.
- Hudson Youth Soccer recreational registration Aug. 11 from 1-3 p.m. and Aug. 12 from 1:30-3:30 p.m. at Veterans Memorial Park. The cost is $65 for children 4-15 years old. Visit www.hudsonyouthsoccer.com.
Sunlake will host parent night Aug. 2 at 6:30 p.m. at the high school to collect athletic participation forms, physicals and the athletic fee. All parents are welcome to attend. Practice starts Aug. 6.
- Zephyrhills will host a meeting for parents Tuesday in the high school cafeteria. Important forms and information will be collected and discussed. Contact Coach Tom Fisher at (813) 794-6100.
- Pasco High will host a meeting for all prospective players at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the cafeteria. Athletic participation forms will be distributed and athletic fees can be paid at the meeting. A Nike bus will be onsite selling cleats and other gear at a discounted price. Contact coach Tom McHugh at (352) 524-5530.
- Wesley Chapel will host a meeting for all prospective players at 7 p.m. on today in the gymnasium. Fees of $60 and athletic participation forms (notary and physicals) can be turned in at the beginning of the meeting. A Nike bus will be onsite selling cleats at a discount. Food and drinks will be served after the meeting. Contact coach John Castelamare at (813) 794-8761
- i9 Sports is accepting registrations for fall youth flag football leagues in Pasco County until Aug. 24. The early-bird registration fee is $89, which expires Tuesday. Leagues begin play Sept. 15. Games in West Pasco are played Saturday mornings. Games in East Pasco are Sunday afternoons. The program is for boys and girls of all skill levels, ages 5-12. Call (727) 869-7178 or visit www.i9sports.com.
Lane Glo Lanes will host a North vs. South eight-game handicap singles tournament open to Lane Glo league bowlers on Sunday. It will feature four games at 9:30 a.m. at Lane Glo North, 6935 Ridge Road, and four at Lane Glo, 8631 Old County Road 54, at 12:30. The entry fee is $30, or $10 more for an added scratch division.
The New Port Richey Pool is hosting a developmental team through Aug. 3 that will be coached by Tara Jacobs and Michael Blum. The team is for budding competitive swimmers. Practices are held Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays; anyone interested must be able to swim 25 yards freestyle and backstroke. Call (727) 841-4560.
E-mail upcoming events to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.