1. W Windhorst Road from Highview Road to Rustling Oaks Drive, lane closed through today for storm sewer improvements.
2. Palm River Road between Balaye Ridge Circle and Palm River Road, eastbound lane closed from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. through Monday for underground cable work.
3. Boyette Road from FishHawk Boulevard to Balm-Riverview Road, westbound lanes closed intermittently during daylight hours through Wednesday to install a new sewer main.
4. Lithia-Pinecrest Road and Boyette Road, lanes closed through Aug. 3 for intersection improvements.
5. Valrico Road between Deerwood and Wheeler roads, road closed through Aug. 10 to replace stormwater drain.
6. Palm River Road between 67th and 68th streets, eastbound lane closed through Aug. 16 to replace stormwater drain.
7. King Louis Court between Seffner-Valrico Road and King Phillip Way, road closed through Aug. 17 to replace stormwater drain.
8. Fish Lake Road between Tidewater Trail and Woodridge Road, road closed through Aug. 23 to replace stormwater drain.
9. W Shell Point Road between Cedar Drive and NW 25th Street, lane closed through Aug. 24 to replace stormwater drain.
10. Windhorst Road from Parsons Avenue to Amaryllis Drive, lane closed through Aug. 24 to extend water main.
11. Miller Mac Road at Golf and Sea Boulevard and Fairway Boulevard, road closed until Sept. 14 for drainage improvements.
12. Mango Street south of Clay Pit Road, lane closed through Dec. 28 for sidewalk installation, and an accessory pad for bus stop and shelter.