1. Shell Point Roadbetween NW Fourth Street and NW 25th Street, westbound lane closed through Thursday for sidewalk replacement.
2. Causeway Boulevardbetween Interstate 75 and Brandon Town Center Drive, eastbound center lane closed at night through Friday to extend turn lane.
3. Providence Roadbetween Bloomingdale Avenue and Oak Drive, northbound lane closed during the day through Friday for road improvements.
4. Leisey Road between Tamiami Trail and Golf and Sea Boulevard, road closed through Feb. 14 to rebuild westbound side of road.
5. Boyette Roadfrom U.S. 301 to King Oak Drive, westbound lane closed through Feb. 15 for handrail replacement.
6. Clay Pit Road between Mango Road and Lakewood Drive, westbound lane closed during the day through Feb. 22 for sidewalk installation.
7. Seffner-Valrico Road between Lakemont Drive and Front Street, northbound lane closed through Feb. 22 for tree trimming around power lines.
8. County Road 39from State Road 674 to Fort Lonesome Plant Road, alternating lane closures through March 1 to build mining utility corridor.
9. Falkenburg Roadbetween Causeway and Progress boulevards, lanes closed intermittently through June 27 for force main installation.
10. Causeway Boulevard between Interstate 75 and Providence Road, lane closures through July 1 for turn-lane installation.