Hernando Schools: Hernando County Title I Schools presents a Title I event, "Families Building Better Readers," for Title I families with kindergarten through third-grade students.Parents and students are invited from these Title I schools: Brooksville, Deltona, Eastside, Moton, Pine Grove, Spring Hill and Westside elementary. Registration and a free dinner will be 5:30 to 6 p.m., and the workshop is 6-7:15 tonight at Brooksville Elementary School, 885 N Broad St.
Fox Chapel Middle School: The SAC/Title I committee meeting is 6-7 p.m. Monday in the Media Center.
- Honor roll receptions are at 8 a.m. in the Tiger Cafe. Sixth grade is Feb. 18, seventh grade is Feb. 20 and eighth grade is Feb. 21.
- The Jaguar Team "Show What You Know Night" is 6-7 p.m. Feb. 21 in the Tiger Cafe. Students present their projects through student-led conferences. Their focus is on Egypt.
- The All Pro Dads Breakfast lets dads and children share breakfast and conversation, 7-7:30 a.m. Feb. 29 in the Media Center.
Hernando High School: Brooksville Senior FFA will host hypnotist Brian Imbus at 7 p.m. Feb. 21 at Hernando High School. Tickets are $10 and are available at the front desk at the school Administration Building or by calling chapter adviser Rick Ahrens at 585-6154.
Pine Grove Elementary School: The first grade patriotic play is 2:15 p.m. Feb. 15 in the cafeteria.
- Feb. 19 is Spirit Night at CiCi's Pizza, with 10 percent of the proceeds going to the Student Council and Safety Patrol.
- The School Advisory Council meets at 3:45 p.m. Feb. 21 in the Music Room (Room 800). All interested community members are invited. Call 797-7090.
- Accelerated Reader Family Literacy Night is 7 p.m. Feb. 26 in the Media Center.
- The Student Mini Walk for Relay for Life is 9 a.m. Feb. 27 in the bus loop.
- Safety Patrol recognition is 2:30 p.m. Feb. 29 in the cafeteria.
Moton Elementary School: Skate Night is 6:30-8:30 tonight at Rainbow Rollerland.
- The SAC/Title I meeting is at 5:45 p.m. Feb. 19 in the Media Center.
- Eckerd Youth Hi-5 Family Night is 5:30-7:30 p.m. Feb. 28 in the cafeteria.
West Hernando Middle School: The School Advisory Council and Title I committee meeting is 6 p.m. Feb. 25 in the Media Center. All students and parents are invited.