- "Jewels on the Bay," designer showhouse sponsored by Sarasota area chapter of American Society of Interior Designers, 819 Whitfield Ave., Sarasota, through Feb. 17. Hours: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday, noon to 4 p.m. Sunday. Tickets: $20 at the door, cash or check. Information: (941) 926-7794 or www.designer showhousesarasota.com.
- Symphony Designer Showcase, sponsored by Florida West Coast Symphony Association at the Concession Golf Club & Residences, University Parkway east of Interstate 75, Sarasota. Two new luxury homes by Pruett Builders. Dates: Friday through March 9. Hours: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday, 1 to 4 p.m. Sunday. Tickets: $20 advance, $25 at the gate. Information: (941) 953-3434 or www.fwcs.org.
- Designer showhouse, sponsored by Florida Orchestra Guild/St. Petersburg. Luxury condos on the 21st and 26th floors at 400 Beach Drive NE, St. Petersburg. Dates: March 8-30. Hours: 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday, noon to 4:30 p.m. Sunday. Tickets: $20. Information: (727) 710-4900.
- 15th annual Anna Maria Island Tour of Homes, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. March 15. Five homes in Anna Maria and Holmes Beach, two beachfront communities in Manatee County. Sponsored by Anna Maria Island Community Center. Tickets: $15 advance, $20 tour day. Information: the community center, (941) 778-1908.
- 11th annual Pass-a-Grille Home Tour, 1 to 5 p.m. March 16. Sponsored by Pass-a-Grille Woman's Club. Six homes on tour. Tickets: $20. By mail: Send check payable to PAGWC for $22 (includes postage) to PAGWC Home Tour, 2504 Pass-a-Grille Way, St. Pete Beach 33706. Information: (727) 360-9423 or www.pagwc.com.
Send information on showhouses and neighborhood tours to email@example.com.