Fox Chapel Middle School: Honor roll receptions will be held at 8 a.m. in the Tiger Cafe: sixth-grade on Tuesday; seventh-grade on Wednesday; eighth-grade Feb. 21.
- The Jaguar Team's "Show What You Know Night" is 6-7 p.m. Feb. 21 in the Tiger Cafe. Students will present their projects through student-led conferencing. Their focus is on Egypt.
- All Pro Dads Breakfast. Dads and children share breakfast and conversation, 7-7:30 a.m. Feb. 29 in the media center.
Hernando High School: Brooksville Sr. FFA will host hypnotist Brian Imbus at 7 p.m. Feb. 21 at Hernando High School. Tickets are $10 and are available at the front desk at the administration building at the school or by calling chapter adviser Rick Ahrens at 585-6154.
Pine Grove Elementary School: The first-grade patriotic play starts at 2:15 p.m. Friday in the cafeteria.
- Tuesday is Spirit Night at CiCi's Pizza, with 10 percent of the proceeds going to the Student Council and Safety Patrol.
- The School Advisory Council meeting is 3:45 p.m. Feb. 21 in the music room (Room 800). All interested community members are invited to attend. Call 797-7090.
- Accelerated Reader Family Literacy Night is 7 p.m. Feb. 26 in the media center.
- Student Mini Walk for Relay for Life is 9 a.m. Feb. 27 in the bus loop.
- Safety Patrol recognition is 2:30 p.m. Feb. 29 in the cafeteria.
Moton Elementary School: SAC/Title I meeting is 5:45 p.m. Tuesday in the media center.
- Eckerd Youth Hi-5 Family night is 5:30-7:30 p.m. Feb. 28 in the cafeteria.
West Hernando Middle School: "Parenting: Teenagers Survival 101" will be from 6:30-8 p.m. Tuesday in the media center. Parents must register to attend this workshop. Space is limited. Call Debra Pilla from the C.A.R.E. Network at 797-7235, ext. 330; Sharon Mechler, ESE/FDLRS Parent Liaison, at 797-7022, ext. 409; or Tula Kelleher, Parent Educator, at 797-7035, ext. 256.
- School Advisory Council and Title I committee meeting is 6 p.m. Feb. 25 in the media center.