- Symphony Designer Showcase, sponsored by Florida West Coast Symphony Association at the Concession Golf Club & Residences, University Parkway east of Interstate 75, Sarasota. Two new luxury homes by Pruett Builders. Through March 9. Hours: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday, 1 to 4 p.m. Sunday. Tickets: $20 advance, $25 at the gate. (941) 953-3434; www.fwcs.org.
- Designer showhouse, sponsored by the Florida Orchestra Guild/St. Petersburg. Luxury condos on the 21st and 26th floors at 400 Beach Drive NE, St. Petersburg. Dates: March 8-30. Hours:11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday, noon to 4:30 p.m. Sunday. Tickets: $20. (727) 710-4900.
- Tour of Historic Homes, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. March 8 in Dunedin. Eight homes in various architectural styles built between 1900 and the present. Tickets: $15 advance, $20 on tour day at the Dunedin Historical Museum, 349 Main St., (727) 736-1176.
- 15th annual Anna Maria Island Tour of Homes, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. March 15. Five homes in Anna Maria and Holmes Beach, two beachfront communities in Manatee County. Sponsored by Anna Maria Island Community Center. Tickets: $15 advance, $20 on tour day. Call the community center at(941) 778-1908.
- 11th annual Pass-a-Grille Home Tour, 1 to 5 p.m. March 16. Sponsored by Pass-a-Grille Woman's Club. Six homes on tour. Tickets: $20. By mail: Send check payable to PAGWC for $22 (includes postage) to PAGWC Home Tour, 333 39th Ave., St. Pete Beach 33706. (727) 360-9423; www.pagwc.com.
- Sixth annual Roser Park Tour of Homes, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. March 22. Sponsored by Historic Roser Park Neighborhood Association. Seven homes, walking tour of outdoor museum. Tickets: $10 on tour day on Eighth Avenue S (watch for signs). Free parking at garage at Eighth Street and Seventh Avenue S. (727) 898-9229; www.roserpark.net.
Send information on showhouses and neighborhood tours to email@example.com.