Advertisement
  1. Archive

MLB BELIEVES RAIN WON'T AFFECT GAME 3

Rain is forecast today in Philadelphia. But Major League Baseball officials are optimistic Game 3 of the World Series between the Rays and Phillies will be played. There is a better than 70 percent chance from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., according to weather.com, but it drops to 30 percent by 8:35, the scheduled time for the first pitch. If tonight's game were postponed, it would be played Sunday with Games 4 and 5 moved to Monday and Tuesday. Games 6 and 7 at the Trop would remain Wednesday and Thursday.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Advertisement
Advertisement