The Largo/Mid-Pinellas Chamber of Commerce announced its newly elected 2009-10 executive committee and board of directors Friday at the organization's 57th Annual Meeting at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort. More than 170 business and community leaders took part.
At the executive committee level, they are:
- Laurie Bunce of Centratel Telephones, chairwoman of the board.
- Gene Evans of USAmeriBank, chairman-elect.
- Derri Davisson, Realtor, immediate past chairwoman.
- Ricky Satcher of Largo Medical Center, treasurer.
- David Puckett of Allstate Insurance, George Glover of Bay Star Hotel Group and Jim England of England Brothers Construction, vice chairmen.
Newly elected and re-elected members of the board of directors for a two-year term include Elaine Ebaugh of HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital, Gene Evans of USAmeriBank, Debra Jones of Regions Bank, Steve Markiewicz and Dr. James Rivenbark of Diagnostic Clinic.
The Largo/Mid-Pinellas Chamber of Commerce represents more than 500 business and organizations.
* * *
Networking event is Thursday at Tucson's
The Largo/Mid-Pinellas Chamber of Commerce will hold a Business After Hours networking event from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Tucson's Southwest Grill, 13563 Icot Blvd., Clearwater.
The event is $5 for chamber members, $10 for nonmembers. Advance registration is recommended. To register, call (727) 584-2321 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.