Rankings for books sold in print and electronic formats for the week ended May 7, according to the New York Times. (Advice list is print sales only.)
1. Dead Reckoning (Charlaine Harris) Sookie Stackhouse seeks the culprit in a firebombing.
2. 10th Anniversary (James Patterson, Maxine Paetro) The Women's Murder Club races to find a missing baby.
3. Water for Elephants (Sara Gruen) A young veterinary student and an elephant save a Depression-era circus.
4. Something Borrowed (Emily Giffin) A maid of honor turns 30 and stops playing by the rules.
5. The Help (Kathryn Stockett) A white socialite and two black maids in 1960s Mississippi.
1. Heaven Is for Real (Todd Burpo, Lynn Vincent) A father recounts his 3-year-old son's encounter with Jesus during an appendectomy.
2. Bossypants (Tina Fey) Memoir from the former Saturday Night Live star and creator of 30 Rock.
3. Does the Noise in My Head Bother You? (Steven Tyler) The singer and showman recounts the meteoric rise, fall and rise of Aerosmith.
4. Stories I Only Tell My Friends (Rob Lowe) The actor charts his path from teen idol to West Wing.
5. From This Moment On (Shania Twain) The country singer-songwriter writes of her hardscrabble origins and rise to fame.
Advice, how-to, miscellaneous
1. The Dukan Diet (Pierre Dukan) Program rejects calorie counting and assigns protein a major role.
2. The 17 Day Diet (Mike Moreno) Four cycles to help you burn fat every day.
3. 20 Years Younger (Bob Greene, Howard Lancer, Ronald L. Kotler, Diane L. McKay) Feeling better as you age by addressing exercise, diet, sleep and skin care.
4. Guy Fieri Food (Guy Fieri) Stories and recipes from the Food Network star.
5. Get Rich Click! (Marc Ostrofsky) An Internet entrepreneur's strategies.