HPH Home Health, which serves Pasco and Pinellas county residents, recently received a deficiency free survey from the Agency for Health Care Administration. It is the third time that HPH Home Health has earned the distinction.
For information, visit HPH-HomeHealth.org or call toll-free at 1-866-940-0962.
- - -
The Small Business Development Center at the University of South Florida and the Greater Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce have partnered to provide free consultations to small businesses and entrepreneurs in Pasco County.
Free and confidential business consulting services are available by appointment from 9 to 11 a.m. on the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month in the chamber's conference room at 38550 Fifth Ave., Zephyrhills.
For information or to schedule an appointment, call (888) 929-2221.
* * *
The 5th annual Symphony In Lights Celebration at the Shops at Wiregrass will be held today. The Shops at Wiregrass is trimmed with more than 250,000 lights, 47 miles of wire, 2,000 watts of sound and 10 tons of holiday decor all dancing in concert to music featuring the Trans Siberian Orchestra. Center Court is transformed into a Winter Wonderland.
The Macy's parade event will be from 1:45 to 4 p.m. The tree lighting celebration and Santa's arrival will be from 5 to 9 p.m.
The shows and snow will begin nightly at 6 p.m., 7 p.m., 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. until Dec. 31. For information, visit theshopsatwiregrass.com.
- - -
SCORE Chapter 439 is presenting a series of free business seminars:
-"How to Apply for a Business Loan," 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. today at Hudson Regional Library, 8012 Library Road, Hudson.
-"Advanced Quickbooks," 5 to 6:45 p.m. Tuesday at Lykes Memorial Library, main branch, 238 Howell Ave., Brooksville.
-"Using the Internet in Your Business," 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Nov. 27 at Centennial Park Branch Library, 5740 Moog Road, Holiday.
-"Advanced Quickbooks," 5 to 6:45 p.m. Nov. 29 at Regency Park Library, 9701 Little Road, New Port Richey.
To register, visit score439.org and click on the Local Workshops tab, or call the SCORE office at (727) 842-4638.
- - -
West Pasco Legal Support Association will meet at 5 p.m. Monday at the IHOP restaurant, 4736 U.S. 19, New Port Richey.
The event includes dinner, followed by a meet and greet, and then a guest speaker. The association meets the third Monday of each month. Individuals interested in the legal field, attorneys, judicial assistance, paralegals and legal office staff are all invited to attend. To RSVP, contact Marcy Nolan at (727) 271-6777.
- - -
The Central Pasco, Dade City, Wesley Chapel, West Pasco and Zephyrhills chambers of commerce will be closed Thursday and Friday for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- - -
A Truckers and Trades Career Fair will be 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Nov. 28 at the Verizon Wireless Conference Center, 8718 Trouble Creek Road, New Port Richey.
Attendance is available to any Pasco or Hernando county resident or employer. The event, which is free and open to the public, is sponsored by Career Central, Employ Florida Marketplace, Verizon and Roadmaster Drivers School. Between 15 and 20 employers will be in attendance with openings in construction, plumbing, transportation, maintenance, electrical, HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) and more.
Meet employers looking for skilled trade workers and commercial licensed truck drivers. Attendees should bring resumes, dress for success and be prepared for on-the-spot interviews.
To preregister for the event, visit TruckersandTradesCareerFair.eventbrite.com. For information, call Dianne Perkins at (352) 200-3020, ext. 3122, or Kristie Drinosky at (727) 484-3400, ext. 0245.
If you have business announcements you would like to share, mail the details to Jean Hayes, Business Digest, Pasco Times, 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey, FL 34668. You may also email items to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to (352) 754-6133. Submitted items may be edited for length and clarity. Photos are published as space permits; they will not be returned.
* * *
- Trinity Positive Business Network: 8:30 a.m. Monday at Oasis Coffee Spot, 9213 Little Road in the Regency Shopping Center, New Port Richey. Call Ashok Visuvasam at (813) 333-1622.
- BNI Outlook to Success: 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at Timber Greens Country Club, 6333 Timber Greens Blvd., New Port Richey. The cost is $8 and includes breakfast. Call (727) 847-3898.
- Pasco Hernando NPI Networking Group: 11:45 a.m. Tuesday at Boulevard Beef & Ale, 6236 Grand Blvd., New Port Richey. Call Rob Marlowe at (727) 847-2424.
- Suncoast Women in Networking: November breakfast meeting, 8 a.m. Tuesday at the Quality Inn, 5316 U.S. 19 N, New Port Richey. The cost is $8 and includes a breakfast buffet. Guest speaker is Doug Brainard of Spring Hill will discuss garden railroading. For information or to RSVP, call Linda McFarland, (727) 863-6151.
- West Pasco Business Network: 11:30 a.m. Tuesday at Atria Windsor Woods, 13707 Dallas Drive, Hudson. Meets the third Tuesday of every month. To reserve a seat, call Abby Hamilton at (813) 817-1905.
- Trinity Business Association: 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at Fox Hollow Country Club, 10050 Robert Trent Jones Parkway, Trinity. Email email@example.com.
- West Pasco Business Association: 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at 2150 Seven Springs Blvd., Trinity. The association is made up of professionals who work together to promote one another's businesses. Visit westpascobusinessassociation.com.
- BNI Revenue Source Chapter: 7:30 to 9 a.m. Wednesday at Heritage Springs Country Club, 11345 Robert Trent Jones Parkway, Trinity. Visitors welcome. Cost with breakfast is $10. Call David Randall at (727) 842-7744.
- Wednesday Morning Networking Group: 7:45 a.m. Wednesday at Hungry Harry's Family Bar-B-Que, 3116 Land O'Lakes Blvd. (in the Lakehouse). The event sponsor is A.L. Saland Insurance Solutions. The cost is $5 and includes breakfast. For information, call the Central Pasco Chamber of Commerce at (813) 909-2722.
- Free Networking International: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at Cantina Laredo restaurant, 2000 Piazza Ave., Building 4, Suite 170, Wesley Chapel (at the Shops at Wiregrass). Attendees pay for their own lunch. Call Martine Duncan at (813) 929-6816.