Records through Tuesday:
1. River Ridge (21-3, 5-2): Makenzie Goluba has allowed just two earned runs in her past 722/3 innings, and the offense is heating back up.
2. Mitchell (21-2, 9-0): Kassidy Neptune's 25-game hitting streak dating to last season ended in a one-hit loss to Dunedin last week, but the Mustangs still lead the North Suncoast with a .405 team batting average. They will try to end a five-game losing streak to River Ridge tonight.
3. Hernando (20-2, 11-1): The Leopards' 13-game win streak ended with an 8-1 loss Tuesday to River Ridge, but Megan Lane swiped two more bags, giving her 14 straight games with a stolen base (and 52 steals overall).
4. Gulf (15-4, 8-1): The Bucs are just 3-3 in their past six games after dropping a couple of tournament games in Ocala. But the combined record of the opponents who beat them in that span is 57-10.
5. Nature Coast (19-3, 11-1): The No. 2 seed in the Class 5A, District 7 tournament, the Sharks look to rebound from a loss to No. 1 seed Hernando when next week's tourney starts.
6. Academy at the Lakes (12-3, 8-1): Next week the Wildcats meet Cambridge, which beat them 5-1 last week, for the Class 2A, District 7 title. They are the only two teams in the district.
7. Springstead (12-8, 5-2): The Eagles are 7-0 since a loss to Hernando and have given up just three runs in those games.
For the stat leaders, visit tampabay.com/hometeam.