A Marrakesh marketplace and other Moroccan accents set the stage for the 83rd annual event, presented by the All Children's Hospital Guild Evening Branch in late January.
1. All Children's Hospital Foundation vice president Sylvia Ameen, foundation executive vice president Jenine Rabin, hospital president Dr. Jonathan Ellen and Dr. Laura Drach.
2. Mood lighting sets the tone in the historic Coliseum.
3. Ellen and Drach address the more than 350 guests.
4. Steering committee members Tricia Davidson, co-chairwoman-elect; Cheryl Matala, chairwoman; and Janet Lynn, co-chairwoman-elect.
5. Moroccan decor set the tone for the gala.
6. Blair Flowers, left, performs a tarot card reading for Pat Hilley.
7. Lee Greene with Cynthia and hospital board of trustees chairman Jay Fleece.
8. Sal and Gina Lacagnina dance to music performed by Southtown Fever.
9. The evening's theme in lights.