Patrons at the St. Petersburg museum's 22nd annual anniversary in March learned that more that 1 million visitors have been to the Dali since its new building opened in 2011. The menu included homages to the current exhibition, "Warhol: Art. Fame. Mortality." One offering: tomato sorbet served in a tiny Campbell's tomato soup can.
1. Museum staff members Leigh Wilson, left, and Amy Miller help Tom James with the Order of Salvador medallions he wears as board of trustees president.
2. Photographer Penny Rogo frames a group wearing Andy Warhol-style eyeglasses.
3. Miller and Jason Alexander.
4. Museum director Hank Hine talks about the Warhol exhibition that's at the Dali until April 27.
5. Cristin Bishara and Terry Igo.
6. Guests in the lobby and stairway to the galleries.
7. Debbie and Joel Momberg and Paul Sandberg.
8. Mary and Tom James, Najla and Kamal Majeed, Hine, Christina Majeed and Laura Tillinghast Hine.
9. Patrons were served in the galleries; in this case, before Dali's The Hallucinogenic Toreador.