From destination dinners to a high-octane auction, patrons of the Margaret Acheson Stuart Society's fundraiser for the Museum of Fine Arts tasted fine foods and premier private vintages. The February gala wine dinner and auction were in the Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort.
1. Auctioneer Tom duPont and wine donor Bud Risser.
2. A Dale Chihuly chandelier inside the Vinoy's Grand Ballroom.
3. Ron Servidio, Hans Klenke, Chrysie Sampley and Erin Holliday.
4. A sunset sky outside a tower at the historic hotel.
5.Nicholas Allen of Carte Blanche Wine, a guest of honor.
6. Wine donors Chris and Bob Hilton.
7. Event chairwoman Dimity Carlson led a committee of more than 50 volunteers.
8. Tait Borbas serves wine at the museum benefit.