1. Studio Waltz: This is the 25th year that art lovers can take a free tour of a dozen studios in Dunedin and Palm Harbor to see the work of 16 well-established artists. Works include paintings, such as Theodosia Tamborlane’s City Scape XII, as well as photography, sculpture, glass, mixed media and fiber. Meet the artists along the way. 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday. Find a map at studiowaltz.com.
2. Stargazing at Starkey: Join the Pasco Astronomers Club to look at stars and planets through telescopes in Jay B. Starkey Wilderness Park, one of the few dark parks that make stargazing easier. Free. 6:30 p.m. Saturday. 10550 Wilderness Park Blvd., New Port Richey. (727) 255-3083.
3. Bookercise 2019: Get a free Jazzercise class in the library, then shop a book sale and holiday expo. Bess the Book Bus will be on site giving tours, leading read-alouds and accepting new and gently used children’s book donations. Children of all ages are welcome. Jazzercise classes are at 7:30, 8:30 and 9:30 a.m. Saturday. Lutz Branch Library, 101 Lutz-Lake Fern Road.
4. Firefighters, White Claw and Puppies: Meet the firefighters featured in the 2020 Tampa Fire Rescue calendar and get each month autographed at this party with White Claw drink specials, puppy cuddling and giveaways. Free. 7-9 p.m. Friday. MacDinton’s Irish Pub, 242 First Ave. N, St. Petersburg.
5. Florida Heritage Day: Bring the family for a day of Florida music, folk crafts, living history demonstrations, pioneer games, hands-on activities and food vendors. $5 per vehicle. 10 a.m. Saturday. Dade Battlefield Historic State Park, 7200 County Road 603, Bushnell. (352) 793-4781. floridastateparks.org.