1. Children’s Board Free Tuesday: This free monthly bonus at the Glazer Children’s Museum from the Children’s Board of Hillsborough County offers free admission starting at noon. Check out the new Gingerbread Village set up for the month of December, where kids can make their own sweet designs from recycled materials and everyday objects like cardboard, pipe cleaners and bottle caps, then add their house to the museum’s growing village. Free. Noon-6 p.m. Tuesday. Glazer Children’s Museum, 110 W Gasparilla Plaza, Tampa. (813) 443-3861. glazermuseum.org.
2. Peace, Love and Funk Fest: Shop among an unusual collection of vendors at Land O’ Lakes Heritage Park, where you’ll find do-it-yourself flower crowns, as well as live music by the Black Honkeys, George Pennington III, Shevonne and the Force and others. A portion of proceeds benefits the Land O’ Lakes Rotary and the Stano Foundation. $5 each, or two for $8. 1 p.m. Saturday. 5401 Land O’Lakes Blvd., Land O’ Lakes.
3. Bike the Courtney Campbell Trail: It’s a long ride at 28 miles, but it’s one of the prettier ones. A free group ride will leave Safety Harbor and ride south on the Bayshore Boulevard Trail, head to the Courtney Campbell Trail, cycle over the bridge to its eastern end, head around the airport and then on to the turnaround point at Tampa’s hidden Cypress Point Park. The group will eat breakfast in downtown Safety Harbor after the ride. Helmets are mandatory for the ride, with a 12 to 16 mph pace. Meet behind Starbucks, 100 Main St., Safety Harbor, at 8 a.m. Sunday. Free.
4. Free Saturday Night Shuffleboard: The Clearwater Shuffleboard Club is offering free play time from 7 to 9 p.m. Saturdays. Come early at 6:30 to get your equipment and instruction, if needed. 1020 Calumet St., Clearwater.
5. Snow Bash! 2019: Florida kids get to play in the cold stuff at Brooksville’s Tom Varn Park at this festival featuring a snow and a sledding area, music, games, vendors, a food court and a variety of entertainment. Hosted by the SEED Foundation. $5 per person, $5.50 parking. 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday. 306 Darby Lane, Brooksville.