1. SunWest Crab and Shrimp Festival: The fifth annual festival at SunWest Park in Hudson brings food, music by the Black Honkeys, crab races, cornhole, vendors, photo booths and boatloads of seafood. Benefits the Stano Foundation and Gulfside Hospice. $5 (food/drink additional). 5-8 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Saturday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday. 17362 Old Dixie Highway, Hudson. (727) 674-1464.
2. Blast Friday: The monthly block party in downtown Clearwater benefits from the ’70s Fest falling on the same weekend at Ruth Eckerd Hall. John Waite (Every Time I Think of You) is booked for that show, but first he will give a concert at the food and craft festival. Free. 5:30-10 p.m. Friday. 400 block of Cleveland Street.
3. Arts Legacy REMIX: Celtic Celebration: This series of free shows on the Riverwalk next to the David A. Straz Jr. Center for the Performing Arts highlights local singers, dancers and musicians from a variety of cultures. This month it’s a Celtic celebration with Celtic Conundrum and other artists who will perform Celtic music, rock and jazz. Free. 6:30-9:30 p.m. Friday. 1010 N MacInnes Place, Tampa.
4. Paulie Palooza: At this all-day music festival benefiting Gulfside Hospice, a variety of bands will be performing, and there will be vendors, food trucks, drawings and a silent auction. The lineup includes Time Travelers, David Teague, Bee Whispers, Jase Randall Band, Colony Hills Band, Not Your Usual Suspects, Mark Fitzpatrick and the Sand Spurs. Suggested $5 donation for Gulfside. Noon-9 p.m. Saturday. Main Street in Zephyrhills and 5224 Seventh St.
5. Black Heritage Expo: WestShore Plaza is hosting a day to celebrate culture through dance, music, vendors, artists, meet and greets with authors and a children’s corner. Free. 1-5 p.m. Saturday. 250 WestShore Plaza, Tampa.