Tickets to the following shows go on sale this week:
- The Black Keys, Sept. 4 at the MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre, Tampa, $29.50-$499.50, on sale at 10 a.m. Friday through Ticketmaster, or toll-free 1-800-745-3000.
- Tool, 7:30 p.m. April 19 at Amalie Arena, Tampa, $61.25-$146.50, on sale at 10 a.m. Friday at the box office, 401 Channelside Drive (walk-up only), and through Ticketmaster.
- Take Me Home: The Music of John Denver, 7 p.m. May 17 at Tampa Theatre, $27-$63, on sale at noon Friday at the box office, 711 N Franklin St., or (813) 274-8286.
- Joe Rogan, 8 p.m. Aug. 14 at Amalie Arena, $35.75-$106.25, on sale at 10 a.m. Friday at the box office and through Ticketmaster.
- #IMOMSOHARD: Mom’s Night Out Round 2, 7 p.m. June 19 at the David A. Straz Jr. Center for the Performing Arts, Tampa, $49.75-$59.75, on sale at noon Friday at the box office, 1010 N MacInnes Place, or (813) 229-7827.
- English Beat, 8 p.m. April 19 at the Nancy and David Bilheimer Capitol Theatre, Clearwater, $29-$45, on sale at 10 a.m. Friday at the Ruth Eckerd Hall box office, 1111 N McMullen-Booth Road, or (727) 791-7400.
- Gilberto Santa Rosa, 8 p.m. June 13 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa, price TBA, on sale at 10 a.m. Thursday through Ticketmaster.
- Zac Brown Band, 7 p.m. Sept. 18 at the MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre, price TBA, on sale at noon Friday through Ticketmaster.