1. Family Fun Day: This celebration of the end of the school year includes face painting, balloons, DJ dancing, games and free food for the first 100 people. Free. 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Sunday. Lake Seminole Park, 10015 Park Blvd., Seminole. (727) 482-0873.
2. Celebration of life: The Florida Holocaust Museum celebrates the life of its founder, Walter P. Loebenberg, by offering pay-what-you-can admission all day on May 22. In addition to its regular exhibits, there will be a display of photographs, letters and videos to honor Mr. Loebenberg. 55 Fifth St. S, St. Petersburg. (727) 820-0100. flholocaustmuseum.org.
3. Eagles Youth Rally: Every year the Florida State Fraternal Order of Eagles hosts a Youth Rally. It’s a day of music, food, interactive games, carnival rides, water slides, clowns, face painting and more. Free. 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday. SunWest Park, 17362 Old Dixie Highway, Hudson. (727) 858-6384.
4. Tampa Bay Boat Show: With summer coming, you can see and compare numerous makes and models of boats in one location, as well as trailers, docking and safety equipment and outdoor-related exhibits. Fishing seminars, cast-netting demos and RVs are part of the show’s more than 100 exhibitors. Free. 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday-Sunday. Florida State Fairgrounds Special Events Center, 4802 U.S. 301 N, Tampa. (727) 893-8523. tampabayboatshows.com.
5. Largo Live: Largo Central Park comes alive with music by the country rock band Soul Circus Cowboys, as well as local vendors, food, beer and wine. No coolers. Free. 7-10 p.m. Friday. Largo Central Park, 101 Central Park Drive. (727) 586-7455.