1. Gone With the Wind: The Nancy and David Bilheimer Capitol Theatre is showing the Civil War classic starring Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh as part of its summer movie series of family and date-night favorites. It's $5 general admission and $9 for a package that includes unlimited fountain drinks and popcorn. A family four-pack for $30 gets you four admissions plus unlimited drinks and popcorn. 3 p.m. Sunday. 405 Cleveland St., Clearwater. (727) 791-7400. atthecap.com.
2. Camp Creativity at Michaels: The craft store chain is holding 30-minute classes for kids 3 and up with new themes each week and new crafts each day through July 26. This week's theme is Jungle Journey, making jungle slime or colorful birds. Next week is retro crafts such as tie-dye and yarn bracelets. Kids collect stickers and coloring pages for every week they attend. 10 a.m.-noon Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Space is limited, so sign up in advance in store or at michaels.com/camp-creativity.
3. Flick and Float: Watch Kung Fu Panda 2 from the water at E.H. McLin Pool in St. Petersburg. $3, $2 ages 2-13. 7 p.m. Friday. 602 14th St. S, St. Petersburg. (727) 893-7635.
4. Light Up the Park: Dunedin is getting a head start on July 4 when Highlander Park "lights up" with a laser light show and live music. Free. 9 p.m. July 3. Highlander Park, 1920 Pinehurst Road, Dunedin. (727) 812-4530.
5. Night in the Islands: Enjoy Greek music, dancing and dining under the stars. Free. 6 p.m. Saturday. Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks, 20 Dodecanese Blvd., Tarpon Springs. (727) 937-6109.