1. Summer movie series: On Sunday, the Nancy and David Bilheimer Capitol Theatre kicks off a summer movie series of family and date-night favorites that includes packages for popcorn and other perks. See The Incredibles, the Pixar hit about Mr. Incredible and his wife, Elastigirl, who are forced to adopt civilian identities and retreat to the suburbs. Coming up are Mean Girls (June 26)and Gone With the Wind (June 30). $5, $9 for a package that includes unlimited fountain drinks and popcorn. A Family Four Pack for $30 gets you four admissions plus unlimited drinks and popcorn. 3 p.m. Sunday. Bilheimer Capitol Theatre, 405 Cleveland St., Clearwater. (727) 791-7400.
2. Sunshine State Cluster: This dog show at the Florida State Fairgrounds features more than 2,000 dogs competing in conformation, doggie dock diving, barn hunt and scent work. Also includes vendors and health clinics. $5, 12 and younger free. 8 a.m. Thursday through Sunday. Florida State Fairgrounds, 4802 U.S. 301 N, Tampa. (727) 644-4704.
3. Pride: This weekend brings the Hernando Pride Beach Potluck and Candlelight Vigil, and a party next week will kick off St. Pete Pride. The Sirata Beach Resort, 5300 Gulf Blvd., St. Pete Beach, will have a free St. Pete Pride Kickoff at 7 p.m. Wednesday. In Weeki Wachee, there will be a beach potluck on Pine Island followed by a candlelight vigil for lost lives in the LGBTQ community. Look for the rainbow flags. Free. 6 p.m. Friday. Pine Island, 10800 Pine Island Drive, Weeki Wachee. (352) 610-1263.
4. Flick and Float: Hang out in the pool for this series of movie nights around St. Petersburg. This week brings Small Foot to Northwest Pool, 2331 60th St. N. $3, $2 ages 3-12. 7 p.m. Friday. (727) 893-7440.
5. Pose Party on the Patio: The Contemporary Art Museum at the University of South Florida hosts an afternoon of poses, Polaroids and polar pops to celebrate "Kaprow Reinvented: Pose, 1969-2019." The popup performance and participatory reinvention of Allan Kaprow's Pose is by Tampa-based artist Vince Kral. Bring a chair and a Polaroid camera. USFCAM will have a limited supply on hand. Enjoy a cool treat and join a discussion on Kaprow with Kral and then set about with a chair and camera and start reinventing. Free. 11 a.m. Saturday. 3821 USF Holly Drive, Tampa. (813) 974-4164.