1. Laurie Berkner at Kids Fest: A rock star for the preschool set, award-winning children's music performer Laurie Berkner is a regular on Nick Jr.'s Jack's Big Music Show and Sprout TV's musical preschool series Sing It, Laurie! She will have two free family shows at 1 and 3:30 p.m. Sunday as part of the Kids Fest portion of the Gasparilla Music Festival. There are free tickets available on Eventbrite. Ticket holders get in first and if there is still room, all others will be allowed in. The museum is free and open to the public on Sunday. Kids 12 and younger get in free to the Gasparilla Music Festival with a ticketed parent.
2. Seminole Pow Wow: Seminole's oldest and largest event begins at 5 p.m. Friday with more than 20 rides and a host of food vendors. Saturday brings a movie-themed parade that heads north from 80th Avenue on 113th Street starting at 10 a.m. ending at the Pow Wow Festival at the recreation center, 9100 113th St. N. Fireworks display at 9 p.m. From 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday, it's a family day with the theme of "Mascot Mayhem," so look for your favorite team mascots. Free entry; ride tickets are $1 each and most rides are two-three tickets each.
3. Wildlife Day: Visitors will meet a variety of wildlife, join special hikes, programs and other activities. Kids can explore animal activities and crafts. Presentations will be given on gopher tortoises, bird banding, pollinators and more. For adults, there will be a birding hike and swamp walk, as well as other programs. 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday. Chinsegut Conservation Center, 23212 Lake Lindsey Road, Brooksville. Free. (352) 754-6722.
4. Eid-Bazaar: This indoor family festival features a bounce house, face painting, Pakistani, Indian, Arabic and Bangladeshi food and shopping for Pakistani and Indian clothes, hijabs, abayas, jewelry and Islamic art. Free. noon- 7 p.m. Saturday. Grand Palace, 7326 E Sligh Ave., Tampa. (813) 390-2842.
5. Paddyfest Family Fun Day: The lead-up to this huge annual St. Patrick's Day series of parties kicks off with a giant Family Fun Day in Westchase. There will be carnival games, a visit from Captain Fear and fun with Tampa Bay Buccaneer inflatables including an obstacle course and the Quarter Back Challenge. Free. Noon-4 p.m. Saturday. Irish 31 Westchase, 10102 Montague St., Tampa. (813) 510-3931.