CHAMBER MEETINGS, EVENTS: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will host the following meetings and events. For information or reservations, visit hernandochamber.com or call (352) 796-0697.
• Off the Clock Connections Mixer, 5:30 p.m. May 16, at Glory Days Grill, 14037 Cortez Blvd., west of Brooksville. There is no cost, but reservations are encouraged.
• Operation Outreach Committee, 9 a.m. May 21, at the Chamber office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, Brooksville.
• Monthly membership meeting, 7:15 a.m. May 22, Silverthorn Country Club, 4550 Golf Club Lane, Spring Hill. The sponsor is Suncoast OB/GYN. The cost is $15 members, $20 guests. Preregistration ends at 4:30 p.m. May 20.
• 45th-annual Student Recognition Celebration, 6 to 9 p.m. May 23, at Heritage Pines Country Club, off County Line Road in Hudson. The banquet recognizes the top 5 percent of high school students, in categories such as academics, community service, career and technical, entrepreneurship, leadership and the arts. Students in both private and public schools in Hernando County will be recognized. Scholarships will be awarded. To sponsor the event or provide a scholarship, contact Lindsay Cacciatore at the Chamber or visit hernandochamber.com/pages/student-recognition-banquet.
RIBBON CUTTINGS: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will conduct the following ribbon-cutting ceremonies:
• Albanese Catering, noon May 14, 22495 Chinsegut Hill Road, north of Brooksville. Call Tracy Clark, (352) 610-3316.
• Your CBD Store of Spring Hill, noon May 15, 3511 Commercial Way, Spring Hill. Call Will Nelson, (352) 340-1000.
• Curvy Girl Bling, noon May 21, at the chamber office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, Brooksville. Call Simone Ratley, (813) 695-4673.
• Keller Williams Elite Realty Partners, noon May 23, 2715 Forest Road, Spring Hill. Call Lilibeth Romero Evans, (727) 226-7030.
• Amerilife of Hernando County, LLC, 5:30 p.m. May 29, 2705 Forest Road, Spring Hill. Call Dana Leal, (352) 684-0727.
• Alley Cats and Desert Dogs Relief Project, noon May 30, at the Chamber office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, Brooksville. Call Leigh Lomax, (813) 720-0557.
Networking opportunities • Nature Coast Business Professionals: 7:30 a.m. Fridays, IHOP restaurant, 3660 Commercial Way, Spring Hill. Guests are welcome. Those attending may order from the menu. Call Dana Cutlip, (352) 293-4317. • Brooksville B2B (Business to Business) Networking, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Mondays, Country Kitchen, 20133 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville. Free for Chamber members, $5 for non-members. To register, visit hernandochamber.com or call (352) 796-0697. • BNI Winning Edge: 7:15 a.m. Tuesdays, Northcliffe Baptist Church, 10515 Northcliffe Blvd., Spring Hill. The cost is $10 and includes breakfast. Call Dan Brown, (262) 676-2776. • Keep It Local — Spring Hill/Brooksville Chapter: 7:45 a.m. Wednesdays, Great Life Church, 14494 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville. Call Melanie Grossi, (352) 263-7749. • Keep It Local — Hernando Business Professionals Chapter: 11:15 a.m., second, third and fourth Wednesday of each month, Beef 'O' Brady's, 14387 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill. Call Lauren Jolly, (352) 610-3435. • BNI Leaders by Design: 7:15 to 9:30 a.m. Thursdays, Temple Beth David, 13158 Antelope St., Spring Hill. No cost for first-time visitors. Call Chris Dyer, (352) 849-5353.
Contact Phyllis Day at firstname.lastname@example.org or (352) 848-1408. Follow @pdaytimes.