TAMPA — It’s going to be a full house when alumni from the fictional West Beverly Hills High School, John Adams High School and Bayside High School gather at 90s Con, a three-day event celebrating the pop culture of the 1990s through celebrity panels, autograph signings and concerts.
In April, organizers announced that much of cast of “Boys Meets World” would reunite at the event Sept. 15-17 at the Tampa Convention Center.
This week, they released the full lineup of actors and musicians from that era:
- “90210″: Shannen Doherty, Tori Spelling, Jason Priestley, Jennie Garth, Brian Austin Green, Ian Ziering and Gabrielle Carteris.
- “Boy Meets World”: Danielle Fishel, Rider Strong, Will Friedle, Trina McGee, Matthew Lawrence, William Daniels, Bonnie Bartlett Daniels, Betsy Randle, William Russ and Lee Norris.
- “Charmed”: Holly Marie Combs and Rose McGowan.
- Disney princess voice actresses: Jodi Benson (Ariel), Paige O’Hara (Belle), Linda Larkin (Jasmine), Judy Kuhn (Pocahontas) and Susan Egan (Meg).
- “Family Matters”: Reginald VelJohnson, Jo Marie Payton and Kellie Williams.
- “Full House”: Candace Cameron Bure, Jodie Sweetin, Andrea Barber, Dave Coulier, Scott Weinger and Jeff Franklin.
- “Halloweentown”: Kimberly J. Brown and Daniel Kountz.
- Musicians: Nick Carter and AJ McLean from Backstreet Boys, Joey Fatone from N*Sync and T-Boz and Chilli from TLC.
- “Sabrina, the Teenage Witch”: Melissa Joan Hart, Caroline Rhea, Beth Broderick, Nick Bakay, Jenna Leigh Green and Nate Richert.
Ticket packages range from $10 to $250.
For 90s Con tickets and more details, visit thats4entertainment.com.