1. Museum Day: Smithsonian magazine has organized another free Museum Day, with participating museums across the country providing free entry to anyone presenting a Museum Day ticket. Participants are allowed to download one ticket per email address, which is good for two people on Saturday. Participating museums in the Tampa Bay area include the turn-of-the-20th century Cracker Country, 4800 U.S. 301 N, Tampa, where you can meet a 19th century Florida cow hunter and help with the everyday chores like churning butter and laundry with an old-fashioned washboard. The Tampa Bay History Center, the Florida Holocaust Museum and Palmetto Historical Park are also offering free admission that day. Go to smithsonianmag.com/museumday to find local museums and print out a ticket.
2. St. Patrick’s Fun Fair: There will be rides, games, live music, food, a beer garden and a community flea market at this festival for all ages. Free admission. Food and game tickets are 10 for $5. 6-10 p.m. Thursday, 6-11 p.m. Friday, 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday. St. Patrick Catholic School, 1507 Trotter Road, Largo. 727-581-4865.
3. Daddy Daughter Date Night: Fathers and daughters of all ages can enjoy a night of dinner and dancing at this Enchanted Garden-themed party. $40 per pair, $13 for additional daughters. 5-8 p.m. Saturday. Largo Community Center, 400 Alt. Keene Road. Call 727-518-3131 to register.
4. Free wrestling lessons: A new kids wrestling club is opening its doors for beginner wrestlers and offering free lessons in September. The Scorpions Florida Wrestling Club in Gibsonton offers free beginner classes Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:30-6:30 p.m. Advanced classes are Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:30-8:30 p.m. From 6:30-8:30 p.m. Fridays, live wrestling is open to all wrestlers in K-12th grade for free. 9885 U.S. 41 S, Gibsonton. For information, email coach Bret Gustafson at FLScorpionsWrestling@gmail.com, see the organization’s Facebook page or follow @flscorpions.
5. Train Show: Shop from more than 85 tables of model trains and railroad paraphernalia this weekend. Kids will enjoy an operating HO gauge layout with 8 scale miles of track and an N gauge layout with 15 scale miles of track. $7, $2 ages 12-17, 11 and younger free. 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday. Pinellas Park Performing Arts Center, 4951 78th Ave. N. 727-541-0895.