Tampa Theatre on Monday announced a new series of free, outdoor movies coming to parks around Tampa this spring.
The family-friendly parkCINEMA series kicking off Feb. 2, in partnership with the F.E. Lykes Foundation, marks an expansion of the theater's Traveling Picture Show initiative, bringing outdoor films to more locations, more regularly throughout the year, a news release said.
Picnic baskets, blankets and lawn chairs are welcome at the screenings.
The full lineup includes:
· Black Panther (2018) - 7 p.m., Feb. 2 at River Tower Park, 401 E. Bird St., Tampa
· Coco (2017), 7 p.m., Feb. 16 at Al Lopez Park, 4810 N. Himes Ave., Tampa
· Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017), 8 p.m., March 16 at River Tower Park, 401 E. Bird St., Tampa
· The Little Mermaid (1989), 8 p.m., March 29 at Julian B. Lane Riverfront Park, 1001 N. Blvd., Tampa
· E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial (1982), 8 p.m., April 13 at Al Lopez Park, 4810 N. Himes Ave., Tampa