EMPLOYERS NEEDED FOR JOB FAIR: Pasco-Hernando State College, CareerSource Pasco Hernando, the Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce and Hernando County Office of Economic Development are seeking employers to participate in the Open for All – Paychecks for Patriots Job and Internship Fair from 9 a.m. to noon Nov. 7 at the PHSC Spring Hill Campus, 450 Beverly Court, Spring Hill. Doors open at 9 a.m. for veterans and 9:30 a.m. for the public. Local employers interested in promoting open positions and future opportunities with emphasis on manufacturing and health care jobs will meet and greet veterans, PHSC students and student veterans, and other community members seeking employment. The job fair is open to the public. For information, email Breanna Perry, PHSC coordinator of career services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NURSE JOINS PRACTICE: Advanced registered nurse practitioner Mary Cunningham has joined Hernando Orthopaedic & Spinal Surgery, 4055 Mariner Blvd., Spring Hill. Cunningham comes from the Villages and Leesburg Regional Hospital’s Urgent Care program where she served in urgent care clinics providing care for walk-in patients. For information, call (352) 688-6035.
CHAMBER TECHNOLOGY COMMITTEE TO MEET: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce Technology Committee will meet at 8 a.m. Sept. 14 at the chamber’s office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville. The committee is for those who have a passion for technology and wish to foster growth in the technology industry in Hernando County. For information, call Rocco Maglio at (321) 987-0168 or visit hernandochamber.com.
YOUNG PROFESSIONALS NETWORKING AND COMMITTEE MEETINGS: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals Networking meeting will be at 8:30 a.m. Sept. 14, followed by the Young Professionals Committee meeting at 9:30 a.m. The meetings will be at Capital City Bank, 14302 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill. Those interested in helping members connect to programs and people who will help them achieve their professional goals are welcome. For information, call Lindsey Hack at (352) 796-6000 or visit hernandochamber.com.
CHAMBER RIBBON-CUTTINGS: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will have two ribbon-cuttings in the coming week:
• Training Solutions by Charlotte Edwards, at the chamber office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville, noon Sept. 18. Call Charlotte Edwards, (352) 584-2135.
• Integrity Turf Solutions, at the chamber office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville, noon Sept. 19. Call Jaye Moore, (813) 938-0000.
OFF THE CLOCK CONNECTIONS MIXER: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce’s monthly Off the Clock Connections Mixer — a Craft Beer, Wine and Chicago Pizza Night — will be at 5:30 p.m. Sept. 20 at 14311 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill. The September mixer is sponsored by Tidal Brewing Company and Guido’s Pizza Cafe & Restaurant. There is no cost to attend. To RSVP, visit hernandochamber.com. For information, call (352) 796-0697.
• Nature Coast Business Professionals: 7:30 a.m. Sept. 14, IHOP restaurant, 3660 Commercial Way, Spring Hill. Guests are welcome. Those attending may order from the menu. Call Dana Cutlip, (352) 293-4317.
• Connect B2B (Business to Business) Networking: 7 a.m. Sept. 17, Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville. Free for chamber members, $5 for non-members. To register, visit hernandochamber.com or call (352) 796-0697.
• Connect B2B (Business to Business) Networking, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sept. 17, Country Kitchen, 20133 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville. Free for Chamber members, $5 for non-members. To register, visit hernandochamber.com or call (352) 796-0697.
• BNI Winning Edge: 7:15 a.m. Sept. 18, Northcliffe Baptist Church, 10515 Northcliffe Blvd., Spring Hill. The cost is $10 and includes breakfast. Call Dan Brown, (262) 676-2776.
• Keep It Local-Spring Hill/Brooksville Chapter: 7:45 a.m. Sept. 19, Great Life Church, 14494 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville. Call Melanie Grossi, (352) 263-7749.
• Keep It Local — Hernando Business Professionals Chapter: 11:15 a.m., second, third and fourth Wednesday of each month, Beef?‘O’?Brady’s, 14387 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill. Call Lauren Jolly, (352) 610-3435.
• BNI Leaders by Design: 7:15 to 9:30 a.m. Sept. 20, Temple Beth David, 13158 Antelope St., Spring Hill. No cost for first-time visitors. Call Chris Dyer, (352) 849-5353.
If you have business announcements you would like to share with our readers, mail the details to Jean Hamilton, Business Digest, Hernando Times, 3131 13th Ave. North, FL 33713. You may also email items to email@example.com or fax them to (352) 754-6133. Call (352) 848-1438.