CHAMBER RIBBON-CUTTING: The Greater Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce will have a ribbon-cutting ceremony for Culver's of Zephyrhills, 6386 Gall Blvd., Zephyrhills at 10 a.m. April 30. For information, call (813) 389-8621.
COMMON GROUNDS PITCH PRESENTATION: Pasco Economic Development Council will host its monthly Common Grounds Pitch series May 9 at SMARTstart Dade City Entrepreneur Center, 37837 Meridian Ave., Suite 309, Dade City. Coffee and networking start at 8:30 a.m., pitch presentations begin at 9 a.m.
Each month, two individuals present five-minute pitches and introduce their business ideas to the local entrepreneurial community.
Each pitch will be followed by a question-and-answer/feedback opportunity. To RSVP or apply to pitch, visit smartstartpasco.com.
For information, email Andrew Romaner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and will be considered each month.
MEDICAL BUSINESS ROUNDTABLE: Healthcare employers are invited to attend CareerSource Pasco Hernando's medical business roundtable from 9 to 11 a.m. May 10 at Rasmussen College, 18600 Fernview St., Land O' Lakes.
Explore and discuss the growing demands of healthcare trends within Pasco and Hernando counties. The roundtable, which is free to attend, will feature training and workforce needs, business growth and technology, market trends, and sector strategy.
To RSVP, call Ana Segovia at (352) 293-1335.
CO.STARTERS: The Pasco Economic Development Council will sponsor the next session of Co.Starters, a national program that helps entrepreneurs turn an idea into a new business in nine weeks, beginning May 17 and running through July 12. The program will be from 6 to 9 p.m. Thursdays at SMARTstart West Pasco Entrepreneur Center, 4532 U.S. 19, New Port Richey. The cost is $295.
The registration deadline is 5 p.m. May 11. To register, visit smartstartpasco.com/costarters. For information, call Becky Martin, (813) 926-0827, ext. 221.
GOLF TOURNAMENT NEEDS SPONSORS AND PLAYERS: The Central Pasco Chamber of Commerce will have its 32nd Annual Golf Tournament on May 18 at Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club, 19502 Heritage Harbor Parkway, Lutz. Check-in/registration begins at noon, shotgun start at 1 p.m.
Tickets are $70 per player/$260 for team of four, and include greens fees, golf cart, range balls, barbecue awards dinner, hole-in-one and putting contests, raffles and prizes.
Sponsorship opportunities include: Eagle, $2,000; Closest to the Pin or Longest Drive, $1,000; Hole in One, $750; Hole sponsor, $100. For information or to register, visit centralpascochamber.com/.
SMALL-BUSINESS SEMINARS: Pasco Hernando SCORE is presenting a series of free small-business seminars:
• Basic QuickBooks, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. May 1, Centennial Park Branch Library, 5740 Moog Road, Holiday.
• Using the Internet in Your Business, 9 to 9:45 a.m. May 8, Florida Department of Revenue, 2127 Grand Blvd., Suite 150, Holiday.
• Branding and Credibility through Digital Marketing, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. May 8, Hudson Regional Library, 8012 Library Road, Hudson.
• Results-based Marketing for Small Businesses, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. May 8, New Port Richey Library, 5939 Main St., New Port Richey.
• Learn How to Start a New Business Successfully, 5 to 6:45 p.m. May 8, Spring Hill Branch/Harold G. Zopp Memorial Library, 9220 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill.
To register or to get more information, visit pascohernando.score.org and click on the local workshops tab or call the SCORE office at (727) 842-4638.
If you have business announcements you would like to share, mail the details to Jean Hamilton, Business Digest, Pasco Times, 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey, FL 34668. You also may email items to email@example.com or fax them to (352) 754-6133. Submitted items may be edited for length and clarity. Photos are published as space permits; they will not be returned. Call (352) 848-1438.
Networking and mixers
• Trinity Positive Business Network: 8:30 a.m. Mondays at Oasis Coffee Spot, 9213 Little Road, New Port Richey. Call Tony Nalli at (727) 858-7907.
• Women's Connection of New Port Richey: 11:30 a.m. the second Monday of each month (September through May) at Spartan Manor, 6121 Massachusetts Ave., New Port Richey. Cost is $15 and includes lunch and a speaker. To RSVP, call Linda at (727) 856-4042 or Anita at (727) 863-2126.
• BNI Outlook to Success: 7:30 a.m. Tuesdays at Verizon Event Center, 8718 Trouble Creek Road, New Port Richey. Cost is $10 and includes breakfast. Call (727) 815-7744.
• Suncoast Women in Networking: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. the third Tuesday of each month at Beef'O'Brady's, 5546 Main St., New Port Richey. Suncoast WIN is a group of professional businesswomen. Membership is $10 per year. Call Myrtle at (727) 934-9993.
• Rotary Club of Lutz: 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesdays at Heritage Harbor Golf and Country Club, 19502 Heritage Harbor Parkway, Lutz. Cost is $12, includes lunch and speaker. Call (813) 857-7089 or visit lutzrotary.org.
• Hispanic Business Leaders: 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. the third Tuesday of each month at the White Room Bar & Lounge, 6472 Land O' Lakes Blvd., Land O' Lakes. The event is free and includes free refreshments, drink specials, Latin music and relaxed networking. For information, call the Central Pasco Chamber of Commerce at (813) 909-2722.
• West Pasco Business Association Monday Chapter: 11:45 a.m. Mondays, Brass Tap - Trinity, 10700 State Road 54, Trinity. The group is made up of professionals who promote each other's businesses. Visit wpba.biz.
• West Pasco Business Association Tuesday Chapter: 5:15 p.m. Tuesdays at the Stadium restaurant and bar, 2349 Seven Springs Blvd., Trinity. The group is made up of professionals who promote each other's businesses. Visit wpba.biz.
• West Pasco Business Association Friday Chapter: 8:15 a.m. Fridays at the Oasis Coffee Spot, 9213 Little Road, New Port Richey. The group is made up of professionals who promote each other's businesses. Visit wpba.biz.
• East Pasco Networking Group: 7:30 p.m. the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month at IHOP, 13100 U.S. 301, Dade City. Annual dues are $25. Nils Lenz, (813) 782-9491.
• Trinity Business Association: 6 to 7:30 p.m. the first and third Tuesdays of each month at Fox Hollow Country Club, 10050 Robert Trent Jones Parkway. Networking begins at 5:30 p.m., meeting starts at 6 p.m. Guests welcome. Cost is $12. Call Ginny Pierce at (727) 433-4073.
• BNI Platinum: 7:15 a.m. Wednesdays at Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club, 19502 Heritage Harbor Parkway, Lutz. Call Bob Nixon at (813) 263-5632.
• Pasco Business Connections: 7:30 a.m. Wednesdays at the Broken Yolk, 3350 Grand Blvd., Holiday. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Wednesday Morning Networking Group: 7:30 a.m. the first Wednesday of each month at Hungry Harry's Family Bar-B-Que, 3116 Land O' Lakes Blvd. A short networking presentation will be followed by a chance for all attendees to do a 30-second commercial. Cost is $7 in advance for members, $10 for guests, and includes breakfast. Call the Central Pasco Chamber of Commerce at (813) 909-2722.
• Keep It Local-Trinity Chapter: 8 a.m. Wednesdays at Havana Dreamers Cafe, 3104 Town Ave., Trinity. (813) 405-7815.
• Pasco Aging Network: 8 to 10 a.m. the second Wednesday of each month. Location changes each month. For information or to RSVP, visit pascoagingnetwork.org. PAN is a coalition of agencies and private providers of elder services in Pasco.
• Keep It Local-Wesley Chapel Chapter: 8:30 a.m. Wednesdays at Lexington Oaks Golf & Country Club, 26133 Lexington Oaks Blvd., Wesley Chapel. (813) 405-7815.
• Keep It Local-Christian Women's Network Chapter: 9:30 a.m. Wednesdays at the Direction Connection, 2632 U.S. 19, Holiday. (813) 405-7815.
• Free Networking International: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesdays at Cantina Laredo, 2000 Piazza Ave., Building 4, Suite 170, Wesley Chapel (at the Shops at Wiregrass). Attendees pay for their own lunch. Call Martine Duncan at (813) 929-6816.
• Keep It Local-New Port Richey Chapter: 11:30 a.m. Wednesdays at the Direction Connection, 2632 U.S. 19, Holiday. (813) 405-7815.
• Keep It Local-Odessa/Trinity Chapter: 11:30 a.m. Wednesdays at Seven Springs Golf & Country Club, 3535 Trophy Blvd., Trinity. (813) 405-7815.
• West Pasco Business Network: noon to 1 p.m. Wednesdays at Denny's, 12105 U.S. 19, Hudson. Call Pete Petrignani at (727) 967-3106.
• BNI Eagles: 7:15 a.m. Thursdays at Spartan Manor, 6121 Massachusetts Ave., New Port Richey. Cost is $10 and includes breakfast. Call Clay Henderson at (727) 534-5191.
• BNI Referral Connection: 7:15 to 9 a.m. Thursdays at Vallarta's Mexican Restaurant, 22948 State Road 54, Lutz. Call Rob Hamilton at (813) 431-5887.
• Christian Business Connections of Central Pasco: 7:45 to 9:15 a.m. Thursdays at Quail Hollow Golf Club, 6225 Old Pasco Road, Wesley Chapel. Cost of $9 per meeting, includes breakfast and beverages. Annual membership dues are $100. Call Rene Van Hout at (813) 300-7511.
• Trinity/West Pasco Chapter of NPI: 7:45 a.m. Thursdays at The Grand Plaza Café, 4040 Little Road, New Port Richey. Call Rob Marlowe at (727) 847-2424.
• Networking For Your Success: 8 a.m. Thursdays at Lexington Oaks Country Club, 2615 Lexington Oaks Blvd., Wesley Chapel. Cost is $5 and includes a continental breakfast. Annual membership is $79. Call Matt at (813) 782-1777.
• Women-n-Charge: 11:30 a.m. on the first Friday of each month, Plantation Palms Golf Club, 23253 Plantation Palms Blvd., Land O' Lakes. Please note the change in meeting costs. The cost is $15 for members and $18 for guests who RSVP by Tuesday prior to the meeting. Wednesday and after, the cost is $20 for members and $23 for guests. Call Judy at (813) 600-9848.