APOLLO BEACH — One of Winn-Dixie's latest remodeled stores is reopening to the public on Thursday.
The store at 252 Harbor Village Lane has scheduled a 7:45 a.m. ribbon-cutting ceremony. The renovations come after the store's parent company emerged from bankruptcy and pledged to update about 100 of its locations.
The updated store includes:
• New signs and an updated color palate
• Expanded selection of fruits and vegetables
• Improved deli with expanded grab-and-go meal options, including fresh sub sandwich assortments and a wing bar
• A full service in-house deli and new smokehouse chicken, ribs, pork, and hand-rubbed and smoked brisket
•Fresh sushi and other easy meal options such as read-made salads
•Expanded bakery with new selections, displays and fresh bread daily
• A new variety of gluten-free, organic and natural products
• Expanded beer and craft beer selections
• Updated seafood department with expanded varieties including fresh, whole fish and ready-to-cook options