• Artisans and crafters are needed for an arts and crafts fair from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Oct. 1 at the Hernando County Fairgrounds, 6436 Broad St., Brooksville. Spaces are $20 (table provided). For information, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (352) 796-4552.
• Sponsors and vendors are being sought for Jammin' for the Kids, a fundraiser from 2 to 8 p.m. Oct. 2 at the Lake House, 1202 Kenlake Ave., Spring Hill. The event will include music, food, games, face painting and other activities. Presented by the Kiwanis Club of Weeki Wachee, the event will benefit local children's charities. Sponsorship levels available: $100 (name on shirt, listed in program and advertisements), $200 (name on shirt; listed in program, on the banner behind stage and in advertisements). For information, visit weeki-wachee.kiwanisone.org.
• Vendors are needed for the United Methodist Men of First United Methodist Church's annual flea market from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Oct. 15 at the church, 9344 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill. Proceeds will benefit various charities. Vendor spaces are $15. For information, call Bill at (352) 556-4285.
• The Early Learning Coalition of Pasco and Hernando Counties needs sponsors and exhibitors related to supporting families and early learning environments for its first international conference on early learning, which will be from 8 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. Oct. 15 at Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High School, 13651 Hays Road, Hudson. Participating exhibitors will be offered a display booth and the opportunity to network with more than 900 guests.
Exhibitor fees for for-profit organizations and businesses are $200 and a door prize if paid by Sept. 16, or $300 and a door prize if paid by Sept. 19. The fee for nonprofit organizations is a door prize. For information, call (352) 754-5068.
Sponsor fees include: Friend of the Coalition, $125; Bronze, $200; Silver, $350; Gold, $500, and Platinum, $1,000. For information, call (727) 233-8291. The application deadline is Sept. 16.
For the general public, the fee is $25 for conference registration; continuing education unit certificates are available for an additional $15. Public registration is now open.
For conference information, visit phelc.org/annualconference9.php. For information about the coalition and its services, visit phelc.org.
• Artisans and crafters are being sought for the Canterbury Festival from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Nov. 12 at St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, 2301 Deltona Blvd., Spring Hill. Proceeds from the event will benefit the church's outreach ministry. Outside booths (12 by 12 feet) are $20. No food vendors needed. For information, call Debbie Smith at (352) 683-2010 or send email to email@example.com.