WINTERFEST: Belk Department Store will host WinterFest 2019 from noon to 3 p.m. Nov. 16 at 13151 Cortez Blvd., Spring Hill. This will be a celebration of Frozen 2, with cool treats and a visit from Santa. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
RESIDENTS RECEPTION: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will host the 19th-annual Hernando County Residents Reception from 5 to 8 p.m. Dec. 6 at Pasco-Hernando State College, 450 Beverly Court, Spring Hill. There will be local vendors and businesses, restaurants, government offices and law enforcement participating. Local restaurants will offer free samples of their signature items. There will be performances from local theaters and other entertainers. Admission is free. Call the chamber at (352) 796-0697 or visit hernandochamber.com.
CHAMBER MEETINGS, EVENTS: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will host the following:
• Operation Outreach Committee, 9 a.m. Nov. 19, at the chamber office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, Brooksville.
• Off the Clock Connections Mixer, 5:30 p.m. Nov. 21, at Weeki Wachee Springs State Park, 6131 Commercial Way, Weeki Wachee. Sponsored by the Friends of Weeki Wachee Springs and catered by Guest Services Management. There is no cost to attend, but reservations highly encouraged.
• Monthly membership meeting, 7:15 a.m. Nov. 29, Silverthorn Country Club, 4550 Golf Club Lane, Spring Hill. First responders will be honored at this meeting. Sponsored by Bayfront Health and Hits 106. Preregistration ends at 4:30 p.m. Nov. 18 for members to pay $15; thereafter, members, as well as guests, pay $20 at the door.
For information or to RSVP for a meeting, call the Chamber at (352) 796-0697 or visit hernandochamber.com.
RIBBON CUTTINGS: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will host the following ribbon cuttings:
• Noon Nov. 21, Traveling Art Parties, 6248 Commercial Way, Spring Hill. Call Evie Harper, (352) 600-8086.
• Noon Nov. 26, Peak Financials Coaching, LLC, 1379 Kass Circle, Spring Hill. Call Shawn May, (352) 678-0017.
SMALL-BUSINESS SEMINARS: Pasco Hernando SCORE is presenting a series of free small-business seminars:
• E Marketing Concepts, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Nov. 19, SMARTstart East Pasco Entrepreneur Center, 15029 14th St., Dade City.
• How to Apply for a Business Loan, 5:30 to 7 p.m. Nov. 20, at Hugh Embry Branch Library, 14215 Fourth St., Dade City.
• Basic QuickBooks, 5:30 to 7 p.m. Nov. 26 at SMARTstart West Pasco Entrepreneur Center, 4532 U.S. 19, New Port Richey.
To register or for more information, visit pascohernando.score.org and click on the local workshops tab, or call the SCORE office at (727) 842-4638.
• Nature Coast Business Professionals: 7:30 a.m. Fridays, IHOP restaurant, 3660 Commercial Way, Spring Hill. Guests are welcome. Those attending may order from the menu. Call Dana Cutlip, (352) 293-4317.
• Brooksville B2B (Business to Business) Networking, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Mondays, Country Kitchen, 20133 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville. Free for Chamber members, $5 for non-members. To register, visit hernandochamber.com or call (352) 796-0697.
• BNI Winning Edge: 7:15 a.m. Tuesdays, Northcliffe Baptist Church, 10515 Northcliffe Blvd., Spring Hill. The cost is $10 and includes breakfast. Call Dan Brown, (262) 676-2776.
• Keep It Local — Spring Hill/Brooksville Chapter: 7:45 a.m. Wednesdays, Great Life Church, 14494 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville. Call Melanie Grossi, (352) 263-7749.
• Keep It Local — Hernando Business Professionals Chapter: 11:15 a.m., second, third and fourth Wednesday of each month, Beef ‘O’ Brady’s, 14387 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill. Call Lauren Jolly, (352) 610-3435.
• BNI Leaders by Design: 7:15 to 9:30 a.m. Thursdays, Temple Beth David, 13158 Antelope St., Spring Hill. No cost for first-time visitors. Call Chris Dyer, (352) 849-5353.