DOCTORS JOIN HOSPITAL STAFF: Oak Hill Hospital welcomes the newest members to its medical staff:
• Nay G. Hoche Harris, MD, and Malieri Colon-Rivera, MD, both fellows of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, will practice at Suncoast/OBGYN and All Women’s Midwifery & Healthcare, 4003 Mariner Blvd., Spring Hill. Dr. Hoche Harris previously served as an attending physician at Obstetrics and Gynecology of Trinity. She is fluent in English and proficient in Spanish, French and Arabic. Dr. Colon-Rivera also comes from Obstetrics and Gynecology of Trinity. She is fluent in both English and Spanish.
• Scott F. Lee, MD, is board-certified in clinical cardiac electrophysiology, cardiovascular disease and internal medicine. He comes to Oak Hill Hospital from Baptist Heart Specialists in Jacksonville, where he was director of electrophysiology service, Baptist Health Cardiology and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. He will practice at Nature Coast Heart Rhythm, 11373 Cortez Blvd., Suite 301, Spring Hill.
BUSINESSES COLLECTING FOR TOYS FOR TOTS: The following businesses are collecting new, unwrapped toys for the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve’s Toys for Tots campaign to benefit less-fortunate children in the area during Christmas:
• The Wireless Zone, 7272 Broad St., Brooksville
• Discovery Point Silverthorn, 14281 Odyssey Road, Spring Hill.
CHAMBER MEETINGS AND MIXERS: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will have the following meetings: Off the Clock Connections mixer, 5:30 p.m. Dec. 11, at GlenLakes Country Club, 10485 Glen Lakes Blvd., Weeki Wachee; RSVP to (352) 796-0697. Technology Committee, 8 a.m. Dec. 12, at the Chamber office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, Brooksville; call Rocco Maglio, (352) 614-8697. Networking Committee, 8:30 a.m. Dec. 12, at the chamber office; call (352) 796-0697. Visit hernandochamber.com.
• Nature Coast Business Professionals: 7:30 a.m. Fridays, IHOP restaurant, 3660 Commercial Way, Spring Hill. Guests are welcome. Those attending may order from the menu. Call Dana Cutlip, (352) 293-4317.
• Brooksville B2B (Business to Business) Networking, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Mondays, Country Kitchen, 20133 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville. Free for Chamber members, $5 for non-members. To register, visit hernandochamber.com or call (352) 796-0697.
• BNI Winning Edge: 7:15 a.m. Tuesdays, Northcliffe Baptist Church, 10515 Northcliffe Blvd., Spring Hill. The cost is $10 and includes breakfast. Call Dan Brown, (262) 676-2776.
• Keep It Local — Spring Hill/Brooksville Chapter: 7:45 a.m. Wednesdays, Great Life Church, 14494 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville. Call Melanie Grossi, (352) 263-7749.
• Keep It Local — Hernando Business Professionals Chapter: 11:15 a.m., second, third and fourth Wednesday of each month, Beef ‘O’ Brady’s, 14387 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill. Call Lauren Jolly, (352) 610-3435.
• BNI Leaders by Design: 7:15 to 9:30 a.m. Thursdays, Temple Beth David, 13158 Antelope St., Spring Hill. No cost for first-time visitors. Call Chris Dyer, (352) 849-5353.