PRACTICE WELCOMES NEW DOCTOR: Access Health Care Physicians welcomes Jeremy Tharp, MD, to its medical staff. Dr. Tharp comes to Access from the DaVita Medical Group, where he was lead physician for the Tampa Bay area since 2013. Dr. Tharp will practice at 120 Medical Blvd., Suite 102 and 107, Spring Hill. Call (352) 686-0086 or (352) 277-5421.
NUTRITION SEMINAR: A nutritional seminar with Terry Lemerond will be offered at 6 p.m. Feb. 5 at Get Healthy Brooksville, 1254 S Broad St., Brooksville. This educational program will discuss the newest research and benefits of some of nature’s most powerful nutrients. Lemerond is president and founder of EuroPharma, manufacturer of the Terry Naturally brand. Reservations are required; RSVP to (352) 796-9798.
YOGA DAY: A free Community Yoga Day will be offered at 10 a.m. Feb. 2 at the WellCome OM Center, 4242 Lake in the Woods Drive, Spring Hill. The session will be held outdoors on the lawn. Call (352) 600-4242.
HEALTH LECTURE: The next session of the free Wholly Healthwise lecture series will be from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Feb. 6 at WellCome OM Center, 4242 Lake in the Woods Drive, Spring Hill. The topic is “Why Weight? Down Sizing,” presented by Maria Scunziano-Singh, MD, a board-certified medical doctor and a naturopathic medical doctor. For information, call (352) 600-4242.
LUNCH WITH LEE CORSO: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will host an interactive luncheon with American sports broadcaster Lee Corso from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Feb. 25, at Southern Hills Plantation Club, 4200 Summit View Drive, Brooksville. Appropriate country club attire required (no jeans). The retired college football head coach has been a featured analyst at ESPN’s College GameDay program since its inception in 1987. Tickets are $30. Register online at hernandochamber.com or call (352) 796-0697.
SMALL-BUSINESS SEMINARS: Pasco Hernando SCORE is presenting a series of free small-business seminars. Unless otherwise specified, seminars are from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
• Search-Engine Optimization, Feb. 4, New Port Richey Library, 5939 Main St., New Port Richey.
• Strategic Planning, Feb. 4, Land O’ Lakes Branch Library, 2918 Collier Parkway, Land O’ Lakes.
• Basic QuickBooks, Feb. 5, South Holiday Branch Library, 4649 Mile Stretch Road, Holiday.
• Website Creation Made Easy, Feb. 10, Regency Park Branch Library, 9701 Little Road, New Port Richey.
• How to Really Start Your Own Business, Feb. 11, New River Branch Library, 34043 State Road 54, Zephyrhills.
• How to Use the Internet in Your Business, Feb. 12, Hudson Regional Library, 8012 Library Road, Hudson.
• How to Value Your Business, Feb. 18, SMARTstart West Pasco Entrepreneur Center, 4532 U.S. 19, New Port Richey.
• Launch Your Business with YouTube, Feb. 20, South Holiday Branch Library, 4649 Mile Stretch Road, Holiday.
• Results-Based Marketing, Feb. 25, SMARTstart West Pasco Entrepreneur Center, 4532 U.S. 19, New Port Richey.
To register or for more information, visit pascohernando.score.org and click on the local workshops tab, or call the SCORE office at (727) 842-4638.
• Nature Coast Business Professionals: 7:30 a.m. Fridays, IHOP restaurant, 3660 Commercial Way, Spring Hill. Guests are welcome. Those attending may order from the menu. Call Dana Cutlip, (352) 293-4317.
• Brooksville B2B (Business to Business) Networking, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Mondays, Country Kitchen, 20133 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville. Open to all at no cost. To register, visit hernandochamber.com or call (352) 796-0697.
• BNI Winning Edge: 7:15 a.m. Tuesdays, Northcliffe Baptist Church, 10515 Northcliffe Blvd., Spring Hill. The cost is $10 and includes breakfast. Call Dan Brown, (262) 676-2776.
• Keep It Local — Spring Hill/Brooksville Chapter: 7:45 a.m. Wednesdays, Great Life Church, 14494 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville. Call Melanie Grossi, (352) 263-7749.
• Keep It Local — Hernando Business Professionals Chapter: 11:15 a.m., second, third and fourth Wednesday of each month, Beef ‘O’ Brady’s, 14387 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill. Call Lauren Jolly, (352) 610-3435.
• BNI Leaders by Design: 7:15 to 9:30 a.m. Thursdays, Temple Beth David, 13158 Antelope St., Spring Hill. No cost for first-time visitors. Call Chris Dyer, (352) 849-5353.