Hillsborough County is opening its remaining conservation parks on Monday.
The conservation parks reopening had been closed or partially open. Neighborhood parks, dog parks, boat ramps, trails, and some conservation parks were reopened in previous months.
The parks opening are:
- Lettuce Lake Park, 6920 E Fletcher Ave, Tampa
- Trout Creek Park, 12550 Morris Bridge Rd, Thonotosassa
- Morris Bridge Park, 13630 Morris Bridge Rd, Thonotosassa
- John B. Sargeant Park, 12702 US Highway 301 N., Thonotosassa
- Upper Tampa Bay Park, 8001 Double Branch Rd, Tampa
- E.G. Simmons Park, 2401 19th Ave NW, Ruskin
- Edward Medard Park, 6140 Turkey Creek Rd, Plant City
- Alderman’s Ford Park, 100 Alderman’s Ford Park Dr, Plant City
- Lake Park, 17302 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Lutz
- Eureka Springs Park, 6400 Eureka Springs Rd, Tampa
- Lithia Springs Park, 3932 Lithia Springs Rd, Lithia
- Veterans Memorial Park, 3602 US-301, Tampa
- Bakas Equestrian Center, 11510 Whisper Lake Trail, Tampa
The county recommends park visitors wear face coverings and continue to practice social distancing. Highly trafficked boardwalks, including those at Lettuce Lake Park, may be marked as “one-way” bridges.
Some amenities remain closed, including playgrounds, picnic shelters, nature/interpretive centers, and swimming areas. Recreational camping at select parks is limited to 50 percent capacity.
For more information about closures and COVID-19 safety, visit HCFLGov.net/StaySafe and select “current closures and reopenings.”