Here's what we're watching on Day 16 of the 2012 Legislature:
• School spending: House members go to work on the budget for kindergarten through high schools with Gov. Rick Scott seeking $1 billion more for next year.
• Prisons: Senators on the Budget Committee are scheduled to take up a controversial bill calling for prisons to be privatized throughout South Florida.
• PIP: Gov. Rick Scott and CFO Jeff Atwater are scheduled to push for changes to the insurance law on personal injury protection, the no-fault car insurance program that critics say is plagued with fraud.
• Judges: Senators discuss giving Scott more power to decide who serves on commissions nominating judges for appointment.
• Amendment: Senate members also are due to discuss whether to rescind a ballot measure for later this year to reduce limits on property tax increases for non-homestead properties.
What should we talk about tomorrow? Tweet to us @PoliticsTBTimes.