BELLEAIR BLUFFS — A 45-year-old man was apparently electrocuted while he worked in his attic Friday evening, Pinellas sheriff's officials said.
Andrzej Drapala, 45, was pronounced dead at Largo Medical Center after his wife found him unresponsive in their attic and called 911, deputies said.
Deputies said Drapala's wife had not heard from him for about an hour while he was doing electrical work in the attic. She began calling for him, then climbed up and discovered him not moving. Deputies responded to their home, 2433 Duncan Dr., at about 7:45 p.m.
Deputies said Drapala had burns on one of his hands and his chest.