Check Tampabay.com throughout the day for information on what's closed because of rainstorms that Tropical Storm Debby has brought to the Tampa Bay area.
And please send us closing information about schools, offices or businesses or road closures to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can post it. Please include the name of the business or institution, the address, and information on what days and hours it will be closed. Also include a phone number in case we need to check back with you.
• All classes at summer sites for Pinellas County Schools are cancelled for Monday, including includes classes at both pTEC campuses and at all adult education centers.
• All Pinellas county Meals on Wheels deliveries have been cancelled for Monday.
* Stetson University College of Law, classes cancelled in Gulfport and Tampa on Monday.
• The Monday night session of the Pinellas County Schools FACE IT (Families Acting Collaboratively to Educate and Involve Teens) program that was scheduled for 6 p.m. at Clearwater High School has been canceled. For now, the remaining sessions this week will go on as scheduled.
• At the Vinoy Club in St. Petersburg, the golf and tennis courts are closed, and so are golf and tennis camps. Contact the Vinoy Club office for more information.
• Alderman's Ford Park Canoe Launch and Trails, closed Monday.
• Lithia Springs Regional Park swimming area, closed Monday.
• Library, senior center and Head Start at Town 'N Country Commons Town 'N Country Commons, closed Monday.
• Stetson University College of Law, classes cancelled in Gulfport and Tampa on Monday.
• Officials on Monday morning began a "precautionary evacuation" of Boy Scouts from the Sand Hill Scout Reservation to a hurricane shelter.
• Legoland in Winter Haven will close at 5 p.m. Monday.