May 27: Memorial Day. No school. May 29: Last day of school for students. May 30-31: Teacher planning days. June 4-9: High school commencements.
Kindergarten registration will be held on May 20 at all Pasco County elementary schools. For specific times, contact individual schools. Required documentation:
First Time Entry:
• Evidence of owned residence – deed or property tax assessment records, and a copy of a current utility (electric/water) bill or initial order for service; and one of the following current documents supporting stated address: auto registration, Florida driver's license, Florida ID card or voter registration.
•Evidence of Leased Residence – Current lease or rental agreement or a notarized letter from the landlord, and a copy of a current utility (electric/water) bill or initial order for service; and one of the following current documents supporting stated address: auto registration, driver's license, Florida ID card or voter registration.
• Birth certificate (original required for copying) or other evidence of age.
• Physical (dated and signed by a health professional within one (1) year of enrollment (first day of school).
• Current DH 680 State of Florida Immunization Form transcribed by a health professional.
• Social Security number, if available. The district shall request each student enrolling in school provide his or her social security number as required by section 1008.386, Florida Statutes. Parent disclosure of their child's Social Security number is voluntary.
• If applicable: Legal documents i.e., a copy of any current judgment of divorce or other court order establishing the right of custody will be required for registration.
All students must reside with at least one parent or legal guardian. Proof of guardianship is a photocopy of the court order appointing guardianship. Under extenuating circumstances, a notarized Affidavit of Residence may be accepted if proof of residence can be validated. For additional information regarding this option, please visit your school of residence.
Center for the Arts at River Ridge, 11646 Town Center Road, New Port Richey. (727) 774-7382. centerfortheartsriverridge.com: • River Ridge High choir performance, 7 p.m. May 10. • Gulf Middle concert, 7 p.m. May 13. • Longleaf Elementary concert, 7 p.m. May 14. • Deer Park Elementary concert, 7 p.m. May 15. • River Ridge Middle concert, 7 p.m. May 16. • Hudson Middle band concert, 7 p.m. May 17. • River Ridge Middle/ High dance performance, 2 and 7 p.m. May 18. • Chasco Middle concert, 7 p.m. May 20. • Schrader Elementary Talent Show, 5 p.m. May 24.
Center for the Arts at Wesley Chapel, 30651 Wells Road, Wesley Chapel. (813) 794-8772, centerfortheartswesleychapel.com: • Wiregrass Ranch High spring choral concert, 7 p.m. May 10. • Wiregrass Ranch High and John Long Middle orchestra concert, 7 p.m. May 14. • Wiregrass Ranch High and John Long Middle band concert, 7 p.m. May 15. • Wiregrass Elementary concert, 7 p.m. May 16. • Seven Oaks Elementary spring musical, 7 p.m. May 17. • Sunlake High and Charles S. Rushe Middle spring band concert, 6 p.m. May 18. • New River Elementary concert, 7 p.m. May 20. https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2019/04/30/major-education-bill-to-create-new-school-voucher-and-redo-teacher-bonuses-passes-florida-house/