Undeniably one of the most popular destinations for travelers, Miami Beach boasts seven miles of breathtaking sandy beaches, making it the perfect getaway for solo travelers, families, couples, and BFFs. In addition to that shoreline, Miami Beach offers a vibrant multicultural vibe, a stunning variety of architecture, posh hotels, world-class spas, plenty of outdoor fun, and world-renowned cuisine. For Floridians, it’s just a drive away – yet feels like another world altogether.
Bass Museum – Enjoy the outdoors with the Art Outside program composed of works ranging from sculpture to neon, sound and video, and more. This initiative highlights a range of public art in Miami Beach, while giving visitors the opportunity to experience art at a social distance. Installed in Collins Park and around The Bass, artworks include permanent and temporary works from The Bass’ collection, a temporary commission by artist Karen Rifas, as well as artworks from the collections of the City of Miami Beach Art in Public Places, Miami Beach Urban Studios FIU, The Wolfsonian-Florida International University and the W South Beach.
Miami Arts, Culture & Heritage events – Now through Jan. 31, 2021, Miami Beach offers exciting ways to experience the destination’s many cultural gems, including special offers from museums, theaters, art exhibits, art galleries and more.
Shelborne South Beach + Museum of Graffiti + Gustavo Oviedo
The Shelborne South Beach presents Symbiosis by Gustavo Oviedo in partnership with The Museum Of Graffiti, on exhibit in the hotel lobby following the Dec. 2 opening night. Oviedo’s ocean discoveries of shipwrecks, corals, and found pieces of pollution give power to his creative output and to a body of work that is rooted in marine life and the impact of the Miami streets he once painted. The activation will be up all month long.
Shelborne South Beach – Stay 3 nights and get the 4th night free.
· View of South Beach city skyline
· King accommodations, pull-out sofa and seating area
· GUYandGIRL spa bathroom amenities
· Honor Bar featuring premium food & spirits
Sagamore South Beach – Stay longer, save more!
For a limited time, save up to 20% at this oceanfront hotel, where all the dining and nightlife of Miami Beach are mere steps away.
· 1 night – up to 10% off
· 2 nights – up to 15% off
· 3 nights or more – up to 20% off
The Betsy South Beach – Stay at the Betsy for 7 days or more and enjoy up to 30% off your stay, as well as the following special inclusions:
· Dedicated personal concierge
· Unique experiences tailor-made to your interests, ranging from mixology tutorials and our Art Of Pizza Making class to a private art tour of The Betsy
· All complimentary: rooftop yoga classes; daily American breakfast; daily beach amenities (chairs, towels, beach umbrella); and daily New York Times (digital and print) and Wall Street Journal (print)
· Waived resort fee
7-night minimum, book dates now through May 15, 2021, stay dates Dec. 18, 2020 through May 31, 2021.
DAYCATION & SPA
Fontainebleau – Offers a day at the resort for two, which includes a day of spa, lunch, pool, and beach for $389 per couple.
· TREATMENT AT LAPIS SPA: Two 50-minute treatments of choice: Swedish Massage or Hot Rocks Massage
· USE OF FACILITIES FOR THE DAY: Access to the gym, access to Lapis Spa facilities including Ritual Water Journeys, access to Fontainebleau pools and beach
The Standard – The Standard’s monthly Spa Specials include:
· SPRING RENEWAL SCRUB – Sink into the marble of the hamam, enjoying this rich renewing scrub. Let go of the old and reveal the new, refreshed mind, body and spirit. 30 min. $100 (regularly $125)
· SOUND HEALING MASSAGE – The calming sounds and gentle vibrations of the crystal bowls incorporated with a customized massage induce a feeling of harmony and very deep relaxation. The result is a transformative experience of well-being and beauty that comes from within. 120 min. $235 (regularly $285)
Nikki Beach: Live like the 1% while you sunbathe on a luxurious day bed. Enjoy lunch, creative cocktails, and world-class entertainment at Nikki Beach – the first and original luxury beach club concept that combines the elements of music, dining, entertainment, fashion, film and art into one destination.
South Pointe Park: This beautiful park with panoramic views of South Beach’s shoreline is located at the southern tip of South Beach and is known for its tranquil atmosphere.
South Beach Kayak: Explore the area’s colorful aqua waters from a kayak or on a paddle board. End your day with a guided sunset tour.
Miami Beach Ocean Watersports: Get the adrenaline flowing with parasailing or take off on a jet ski.
Visit the new Wave Tulum-style alfresco restaurants at the 1 Hotel.
Dance, drink, dine, and savor beach life at Nikki Beach in Miami Beach.